PM3-HD Frodo test version
Here you go guys here is a test version of PM3-HD for Frodo Its not yet complete yet but you probably wont find any issues as its mostly under the hood translation like language translations and a few other things for a list of changes check out the commits here https://github.com/JezzX/skin.pm3-hd/commits/ (the ones from this month)

And you can get it from here (Use the Install from zip feature in XBMC)

http://code.google.com/p/jezzxbmc/downlo...pm3-hd.zip

Only real new thing is the PVR support but thats been in pm3-hd for years (way before confluence) and because of the new way xbmc handles video art work you also get some more Poster type views for tv shows as well as the older banner ones

Don't all rush to thank him at once, eh? Wink

Thanks Jezz, I'll take a look at this and see how it handles. Nice to see the best skin for XBMC getting tweaked for Frodo.

Massive bonus points if those screenshots are from your media collection: I love Castle and Dollhouse. Big Grin

Oh while I'm here, off the top of your head were there any changes to the following:

DialogBusy.xml
DialogButtonMenu.xml
DialogFullscreenInfo.xml
DialogKeyboard.xml
DialogVolumeBar.xml
Font.xml
Home.xml
MusicVisualisation.xml
VideoFullScreen.xml
VideoOSDBookmarks.xml

I ask because I modified my pre-Frodo version of PM3.HD slightly and am hoping I can just dump those modified XMLs over the new Frodo version of PM3.HD and not break anything.

I bet you're glad you had that spare space on the settings screen for the new Live TV options?
(2013-02-03, 17:11)zackpliskin Wrote: Don't all rush to thank him at once, eh? Wink
I was thinking the same thing 20 downloads in 24 hours and not one comment on if it even installed or worked Sad

(2013-02-03, 17:11)zackpliskin Wrote: Oh while I'm here, off the top of your head were there any changes to the following:

DialogBusy.xml
DialogButtonMenu.xml
DialogFullscreenInfo.xml
DialogKeyboard.xml
DialogVolumeBar.xml
Font.xml
Home.xml
MusicVisualisation.xml
VideoFullScreen.xml
VideoOSDBookmarks.xml

I ask because I modified my pre-Frodo version of PM3.HD slightly and am hoping I can just dump those modified XMLs over the new Frodo version of PM3.HD and not break anything.

I bet you're glad you had that spare space on the settings screen for the new Live TV options?
In that build they pretty much all got modified because of PVR like I said lots of changes for Frodo Sad
Haven't used this since xbmc on the first generation xbox. Will definitely give this a go. Can I add items to the home menu? I usually add live tv to the home menu for streaming from the hdhr.

Thanks in advance!
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Wow, that was quick.
Thanks a lot for this version.
I just installed it on my atv2's

It works great, only when I activate the pvr plugin it crashes.
I'll send a log later. The system are in use at the moment. ;-)

Cheers
Umtauscher.

PS. I was using the enigma2/vu+ plugin
Example of how the OSD will look for PVR once I work on it

(Click to make it bigger)
Thanks,

I wasn't able to reproduce the crashes. So it seems to be the plugin itsself.
I will report back, when I find something new.
Cheers

Umtauscher
Thanks. Apart from the home page which feels a bit dated the skin as a whole still looks and feels pretty good.
(2013-02-03, 19:41)Jezz_X Wrote: In that build they pretty much all got modified because of PVR like I said lots of changes for Frodo Sad

Ah, if it breaks PVR functionality (something I'll never use: PVR via PC is too hacky to be reliable at the moment) I don't mind. In the meantime I copied the modified files across while keeping the originals and it seems to work fine. If you make major changes later I'll probably manually insert the modifications from the older XML files into the new ones, but for now there aren't problems.

(2013-02-03, 19:50)bry- Wrote: Haven't used this since xbmc on the first generation xbox. Will definitely give this a go. Can I add items to the home menu? I usually add live tv to the home menu for streaming from the hdhr.
(2013-02-04, 17:33)toiva Wrote: Thanks. Apart from the home page which feels a bit dated the skin as a whole still looks and feels pretty good.

You can always change the OnClick functions in the Home.xml file. Or do what I do and have one of your control devices act as direct buttons to features you use a lot. Personally when I'm using PM3.HD, the only time I see the Home screen is when I first launch XBMC. I shortcut button to everything else on my remote control. If you add buttons to the Home screen as a shortcut button you still have to get back to the Home screen (could be several presses of the Back and/or Menu button) and navigate to the shortcut button. Probably half a dozen to a dozen clicks depending on how many skin windows have been opened in the Z order list.

(2013-02-04, 11:48)Jezz_X Wrote: Image

I like the design on those new below horizon buttons. If I might make a suggestion, how about making the record/DVD menu/other contextual item button not on a skeuomorphic piece of string but instead another button in the style of the video/audio settings between the North and West OSD compass arms, a rounded triangle affair? Fits the style of the skin better I feel. I suppose for symmetry you'd want a fourth and final new button between the North and East arms of the OSD compass... maybe a shortcut to the Video page in the full XBMC Settings menu or something?
HELP.......

After a VERY LONG hiatous, I am using this skin on my new iPad2.

How to I get the TV Shows and Movies options to toggle? This IS and ALWAYS will be the BEST skin for XBMC.

Anyways....... Jezz, what am I doing wrong?

Jim L.
(2013-02-07, 23:20)Moseby99 Wrote: HELP.......

After a VERY LONG hiatous, I am using this skin on my new iPad2.

How to I get the TV Shows and Movies options to toggle? This IS and ALWAYS will be the BEST skin for XBMC.

Anyways....... Jezz, what am I doing wrong?

Jim L.

Never mind....... I figured it out. Yoyu have to have some movies or TV Shows setup first.
Jezz,

I need your help.

I feel like a total noob on this but it has been a very long time since I messed with XBMC, let alone the IOS version for iPad.

Anyways, I installed the PM3.HD skin for XBMC (BTW...... Still and ALWAYS the best skin ever made) via the install .zip method.

It installed fine.... My problem is that I don't see the skin.** in the directory structure. I am new to iPad so I am using an app called iTools to browse. If you know of a better app then I'll use it.

I am trying to change some colors on the home menu and also change TV shows to TV Shows.

I did it before for Dharma I believe, but can't for the life of me remember how i did it.

HELP please!!!!

Jim L.
Weird bug with PM3.HD here, don't remember if it's always been there but either way, here's some screenshots to demonstrate what I mean.

When playing any non-library video for the first time, it is shown like this:

After that something somewhere in the skin changes and it is incorrectly treated as a library movie every sequent time it is played (even stopping and resuming straight away causes the change), resulting in this:

I'm using a completely stock version of PM3.HD for those screenshots, downloaded from the link in this thread. For reference, the stock version of Confluence supplied with XBMC Frodo stable doesn't have this problem. What can be done to fix it Jezz? It's a seemingly small thing but now I've noticed it it's driving me crazy.
Iam testing with a Pi and works great.
Thanks!!!
Installed on Windows 7 - loving it!

No problems here...

This will be default skin on 2 Desktops, 1 Laptop (connected to 46" Panasonic TV) and 1 Netbook (connected to 32" Panasonic TV).

Thanks and much Kudos to Jezz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3-HD Frodo test version1