PM3-HD Frodo test version
Thumbs Up 
still my fav skin.

thanks-so-much!
"show channel information when switching channel" not working with this skin.
and cannot edit custom background of live tv
(2013-02-21, 12:03)loggio Wrote: "show channel information when switching channel" not working with this skin.
and cannot edit custom background of live tv

Thanks I fixed the custom background but I don't know if I can fix the other one because its one of those hard coded in XBMC things that makes an assumption on how thing work
Oh ok, a lot of skins seem to have it working ok. It's a shame because I really hate not being able to have this feature...without it a) you're just switching channels blindly, and b) its hella confusing when you enable the option in xbmc and in turn it has no effect and doesn't do what its suppose to do lol.
I do use osd channel list, but I prefer the minimal info osd.

Having said that... I'm not a skinner and have no idea how things work.

Never the less, thanks for addressing the background bug. :-)

Cheers,
Loggio.
(2013-02-13, 23:24)zackpliskin Wrote: Weird bug with PM3.HD here, don't remember if it's always been there but either way, here's some screenshots to demonstrate what I mean.

When playing any non-library video for the first time, it is shown like this:

After that something somewhere in the skin changes and it is incorrectly treated as a library movie every sequent time it is played (even stopping and resuming straight away causes the change), resulting in this:

I'm using a completely stock version of PM3.HD for those screenshots, downloaded from the link in this thread. For reference, the stock version of Confluence supplied with XBMC Frodo stable doesn't have this problem. What can be done to fix it Jezz? It's a seemingly small thing but now I've noticed it it's driving me crazy.

No word on this from Jezz after 9 days. Guess it's an unfixable skin bug then eh? WinkWinkWinkWink
(2013-02-22, 15:53)zackpliskin Wrote: No word on this from Jezz after 9 days. Guess it's an unfixable skin bug then eh? WinkWinkWinkWink

All I can say is its not a skin thing the skin doesn't get too set the content type that's done by xbmc or the addon you play it through
The skin only displays it based on what xbmc sets
(2013-02-22, 17:02)Jezz_X Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 15:53)zackpliskin Wrote: No word on this from Jezz after 9 days. Guess it's an unfixable skin bug then eh? WinkWinkWinkWink

All I can say is its not a skin thing the skin doesn't get too set the content type that's done by xbmc or the addon you play it through
The skin only displays it based on what xbmc sets

Thanks for the reply Jezz.

I'm just confused that PM3.HD has this bug while the bundled Frodo version of Confluence doesn't. Figured since you hold the reins on both of those you'd know where to look. Just seems odd that a non-library video will display no info and have a tiny thumbnail first time you play it, then the same video has a blank DVD art case style fullscreen info style every other time after that until you add it to the library. Like I said, very minor bug, I'm curious to know what causes it though.
(2013-02-25, 08:31)spadrapoupe Wrote: At you a remarkable forum.

His garbled words say more than syntactically correct English ever could. At you a remarkable forum, one and all.

(Sorry if it seems cruel to make a joke at the expense of someone whose first language is not English, I just had to do it.)
Jezz_X,

Just installed 12.2 and was hoping to get PM3HD for it. Original link is down, no trace of PM3HD in your code.google.com folder. Have you pulled the plug on this skin?
Where is skin options? i can´t find it. thx
How can i put the Cover flow view in TV Shows? only appears in Movies.

Thanks
Hows the memory usage in these "skins"?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3-HD Frodo test version1