Set XBMC to go to homepage on resume
Hi,

I've gone through this and some of the other forums searching for help on this question, could not find anything, but apologies if I missed it.

I have a number of windows boxes running xbmc in the house plugged into the TV's, they all resume and suspend when we 'turn them off' and this works well.

What I would like is to have xbmc always resume and then go to the homepage, as if I have been watching a video and my wife wants to watch tv, or the kids want to surf etc, they would like this to be the start place.

Is there any setting I can put into xbmc, or is this something I should t4ry to add into the logitech harmony remote settings ?

Thanks,
nick
I used the task scheduler to open a batch file when there is resume, the batch file simply ends the XBMC process and reopens a new instance, I do this for other reasons but it would work well for you!
You can try XBMCLauncher. Enable the option to close xbmc on sleep and start xbmc on resume. During installation uncheck the option to install MCE remote code, because it will change the remote codes and the system won't sleep using harmony remote.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set XBMC to go to homepage on resume0