Poll: AEON MQ 5?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
94.87%
No
5.13%
Total
156 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 5(current)
Aeon MQ 5 ?
kk suggestions posted over onto brazil xbmc forum Smile
really want horizontal panel viewtype for super nintendo covers.
Hello everyone, I have good news:

I changed the release schedule of the skin and I'll start sending invitations from July 1, visit my website for more details.

HERE

Questions can be posted here.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
So I just checked out your ACE skin. I LOVE MQ4 but it's missing one Aeon Nox feature that I love that I wish it had so I'll be registering and requesting and hoping you add it!

But wow Ace is AMAZING. It's much easier to fiddle with certain settings in Ace. What I mean is navigation is easier and the implementation of it is easier. Changing view types for example is much easier in Ace, especially if you don't have a mouse when using the skin. I hope you continue development of skins you do a phenomenal job.
The description of both skins is perfect as well. MQ4 fits the power users.
Ace still has amazing features, but it's speed is amazing. I just have been testing skins again and was on MQ4 and my PC is fast, and so I didn't think I'd notice a difference between MQ4 and Ace but I certainly do. I love the design as well. I'm going to try it out for a long term but I'll be registering on xbmcbrasil so that hopefully maybe i'll get lucky and the feature I request will be there! Either way though I'll definitely be using Ace on my smaller HTPCs. It's pretty while functional.extremely fast.

Good luck with MQ5 although I highly doubt you need it haha. I hope Ace comes along too!

Edit:
Image Verification Captcha never works Sad
@tential, thanks for you feedback about verification captcha, I revert for previous model, I think it´s more easy now.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-06-10, 01:08)Wanilton Wrote: @tential, thanks for you feedback about verification captcha, I revert for previous model, I think it´s more easy now.

Works now. Thanks. I literally thought I may be retarded haha. Was kind of worried no one would believe me lol.
My only suggestion would be to allow access to the filters in Rom Collection Browser with kiosk mode on. That is literally my only problem with this otherwise astoundingly incredible skin.
Dear users, I am getting several emails requesting the Aeon MQ 5 but I'm seeing a lot of confusion ahead, so to make things easier I had to change some points, please see the changes on my website.

HERE

Questions can be posted here.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-06-10, 01:08)Wanilton Wrote: @tential, thanks for you feedback about verification captcha, I revert for previous model, I think it´s more easy now.

I posted this in another topic, but it looks like you may be the person that can fix this. Sorry for the double post:

I visited the brazil website. I first followed a link there from MarcosQui website to look at the Ace skin. The page is hidden and would not view unless one is logged in. I would suggest making the skin topic pages viewable by everyone including guests. Most people will typically read forums and get interested before they have the desire to sign up and post.

Second. The translation is kind of broken. Only half of the registration page gets translated into English. I was able to guess most of my way through it. However the extra security question can not be passed if you read the page while using the translator. The question asks what is the name of this site and says it is XBMC BRAZIL and to use it in all caps. That will NOT work! The correct answer is XBMC BRASIL notice it uses the S instead of a Z in Brazil. The only way I was able to figure this out was to compare the translated and non translated pages.

You can make the page a little more user friendly for non Portuguese speakers as well make it so everyone can read it without having to be logged in, you will get far more traffic and responses. This is a very exciting project and skin along with the ace one and I think more people would love to get involved if it was a little more clearer and easier to do so. Big Grin
@hiphutch, thanks for your feedback, but you only need change language board for english, and don´t use translator for register, all instruction it´s fine in this case in english, and answer for extra question is XBMC BRASIL, And have 2 other way for fast register, via facebook or twitter.

Select theme Unova and Language English

Here create account via facebook or twitter, and have traditional account register, with instructions in english, answer for extra question is XBMC BRASIL.

And have support for others languages too.
I see that there is progress going on with this skin. However, many of us who don't speak Portuguese can't understand the progress. My knowledge of Portuguese is limited. I barely was able to take the bus from one location to another in Salvador (I got lost my first day and lets just say as an American who knew zero Portuguese it was an ADVENTURE).

Anyway, we could get a summary of that hour long video posted? I'm sure it has a lot of neat stuff in it, but I don't understand what is going on due to language barrier, and just youtube being terrible lol.
Tential, this was the main reason we have not posted the video here, we need to have something suitable, something that is narrated in English, which facilitates the understanding of new features.
That would be good, because I'm also interested in learning about some new features to come.
Sweet. The images alone were nice to look at. I just got screwed into purchasing another 4TB HD Drive (formatting issues), and now am at 10TB of HD space. Excited to see new ways of organizing my media to make 10TB of movies/tv manageable lol.
Preview Skin Aeon MQ 5

watch gallery

Aeon MQ 5, you've never seen a skin like that.
Hello Wanilton,

Thank you very much for sharing. This looks so professional.
I just have one remark. I see you guys are doing great things with widgets on the main screen. I hope MQ5 has, just like MQ4, the possibility to auto-hide widgets for some users like myself who prefer the clean loon on the main screen. It is just a suggestion.

Again, thank you. This looks very promissing and I can't wait to try it!

Kind regards,
Grave
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 ?3