Poll: AEON MQ 5?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
94.87%
No
5.13%
Total
156 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 7(current)
Aeon MQ 5 ?
(2013-07-06, 14:23)Wanilton Wrote: @Skank, this view for music playing there in Ace Skin too, only need go to Menu M, select option settings, choose style 2, done, you have same resource MQ5.

K will look
that's a great idea bry-
please post this suggestion on MQ's brasil forum!

+1
(2013-08-09, 23:16)LFC..UK Wrote: that's a great idea bry-
please post this suggestion on MQ's brasil forum!

+1

Already have
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I'd love to use the "T" key (toggle subtitles on/off) to toggle lyrics on/off in full screen music playback. Lyrics are like subtitles for songs Smile
(2013-08-07, 14:26)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-08-07, 13:31)leftywhat Wrote: What's the Movie Information screen look like?

Do you have the same sort of choices for the menu bar look as MQ4?

What's the Movie Information screen look like? - Currently the same as ACE. Whether that will change I'm not sure.

Do you have the same sort of choices for the menu bar look as MQ4? - If you're referring to the 'styles', then no. Not on the current build.

Apologies, I hadn't managed to update to the latest beta when I answered your questions.

1) Screen Shot below of the info screen, as of version 0.8.0.

2) You can customize the main menu bar as in ACE, by using Thematic Styles. In addition to this, MQ5 gives you seven fonts to choose from.

Thanks for the screen shot of the movie info page, looks very similar to MQ4 but slightly cleaner.

Still disappointed that the actual fanart image is not really shown apart from being in the background where you can barely see it.
I'm not sure whats all the fuss trying to show actor images to be honest, a lot of mine have blank stars to be honest using Ember Media Manager, I'd much rather seen a screenshot/fanart image of the movie.

The "get thumb" and "get fanart" should be hidden if kiosk mode is on, they are unnecessary options to be honest for 99% of the time.

In regards about the menu bar, yea I was talking about if it came with the options like MQ3/MQ4 has, where there are a few different styles/text to choose from, being future, classic, horizonz, darkness, metal. Really like horizonz Smile
(2013-08-13, 13:25)leftywhat Wrote: Thanks for the screen shot of the movie info page, looks very similar to MQ4 but slightly cleaner.

Still disappointed that the actual fanart image is not really shown apart from being in the background where you can barely see it.
I'm not sure whats all the fuss trying to show actor images to be honest, a lot of mine have blank stars to be honest using Ember Media Manager, I'd much rather seen a screenshot/fanart image of the movie.

The "get thumb" and "get fanart" should be hidden if kiosk mode is on, they are unnecessary options to be honest for 99% of the time.

In regards about the menu bar, yea I was talking about if it came with the options like MQ3/MQ4 has, where there are a few different styles/text to choose from, being future, classic, horizonz, darkness, metal. Really like horizonz Smile

There aren’t specific styles as in MQ3 or 4, but from what I can see (although I haven't tried it myself as yet) you can have the bar background as anything you desire, by creating your own 'Thematic Style', and there are 7 separate fonts to choose from also.

I'll put your comments in regards to the information screen over on XBMC Brasil.

xbmc Brasil is down.. Sad
Skank, we are changing server, need wait propagate new DNS, it´s cause for forum is down.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
OK Wink
I wanted to ask you how i have to set up xbmc so that all my movie covers in the main menu widgets for movies have the same size...
i get different sizes, and thats not looking that good :p
Does anyone know if MQ 5 is going to have an option for vertical home menu like Ace?
@theredguy, only horizontal.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
I'm not using XBMC at the moment (HTPC hasn't been used in months due to being busy) but I check the forum now and then and just saw MQ5.

I'm amazed how much time and effort Marcos puts into this and how it can constantly improve! Aeon is THE granddaddy of ALL HTPC skins IMO, it has inspired so many others.
Hi Guys,

I posted the below in an older thread. Reposting it hear, as this seems to be the most active thread.

Right I'm struggling with the new MULTIPLEX view because I can never tell what piece of content is selected.

I'd really like to see the "selected" contents become larger, like on MQ4... or at least highlighted in some way.

Also, this view seems really sluggish.

Anybody else?
Is there a release date for the Public version?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 ?3