Poll: AEON MQ 5?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
94.87%
No
5.13%
Total
156 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 3(current)
Aeon MQ 5 ?
Allright! love it!
Thank you so much!

Marcos, does donators have anything to say in developments?
I think everyone can participate, but first we must have an alpha... Smile
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Brilliant news Marcos! Any help I can give, please just ask.
Indeed Briliant!
<3
(2013-03-25, 18:55)MarcosQui Wrote: ok, Aeon lovers. I have a surprise in the first post of this topic. Cool

Big Grin
Thanks Marcos
Really nice, but where can i download and try it?
(2013-03-27, 13:46)Slipass Wrote: Really nice, but where can i download and try it?

Lol wayyyyyyyyy too early, he just decided he will work on it, so no jobs done yet, he even has to start! Give him a break
Ok, sorry.... :-) Teatime...
Excellent. Sign me up for testing Marqos, would love to help. I've been helping test with the MC guys and would love to help test and give feedback the new Aeon MQ5.
Can you make it possible to add links on the Home Menu bar for lists inside of Video Addons (Plexbmc, HGTV, Youtube, etc...)

It would be like adding a link inside of Plexbmc (TV Shows) to the main menu and Widgets would work with it because they would see the link as part of the library...
Just a request for MQ5 and MQ4.

Can we have an option like Kiosk etc to lock the skin options on the main home screen? I wouldn't want someone to accidentally press the down arrow a few times and get stuck not knowing what to do.
You can leave the "S" settings so we can get into xbmc menus anytime, just the options where you use the down arrow a few times to get into that menu.
(2013-03-17, 17:29)MarcosQui Wrote: A review of very good sense. You wrote exactly what I think about Ace x Aeon MQ.
However see that Ace is still a 'baby' and Aeon already has many years of life then.
The Ace has a good base, still can get many inclusions without causing slowness on all sides. Already Aeon needs to be redone. Anyway the Aeon will never be as fast as the Ace is because Aeon has many textures (and a best finish of course). The Ace has 13MB, Aeon MQ has 60MB.

The trend is make skins smaller that can be used for in mobile, tablet and also the HTPC and function of this is Ace. Yes, a different skin for a different thread.

Also Ace already has many functions that Aeon MQ 4 does not. And Ace will still grow much, but what will be the Aeon MQ, only time will tell.

I have never had any issues with AEON MQ4, in regards to it being slow.
A good addition would be (sub menu) in Movie SETS (ADDING the ability to change set, (box set POSTER) Even when you group sets and select a poster manually in the MOVIE menu/ sub menu, the Sets menu doesn't have the correct picture. So adding the option in the Sets menu/sub menu would be fantastic and make thing a lot easier. Adding Disc Art Animation (cdart.png) to POSTER and other views would be great too.
In MQ5, Please increase the limit of favorites that you can use in custom menus. It really sucks that you can't use more than 10 favs in MQ4.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 ?3