movie showing poster.jpg instead of whats in DB?
So I noticed recently in the Video OSD when paused that it decides to show poster.jpg instead of whats shown in XBMC during browsing. Is this intentional? Is there any way to revert back? The problem is some of my movies don't have a poster.jpg and all I see when paused is this.

But movies that have a poster.jpg show the poster normally. Why doesn't it just revet to whats available in XBMC?
Ok sorry to bump this but this has been very annoying to deal with. Sometimes Artwork download manager can't pick up poster.jpg for certain items and I am left with what you see up top or just emptiness. Is there any way I can tell it to revert to the poster that XBMC just has in its database?

I know the other solution would be to manually look and download poster.jpg or all my movies/tv shows but that is just very tedious to do considering how big my library is.
I have noticed a similar thing, but on mine in the movie view the correct cover is shown...

Only happens now and again. When i get a bit more into this i will try and work out what messes it up.
(2013-02-05, 14:25)mobious Wrote: Ok sorry to bump this but this has been very annoying to deal with. Sometimes Artwork download manager can't pick up poster.jpg for certain items and I am left with what you see up top or just emptiness. Is there any way I can tell it to revert to the poster that XBMC just has in its database?

I know the other solution would be to manually look and download poster.jpg or all my movies/tv shows but that is just very tedious to do considering how big my library is.

If you want to download poster.jpg in 'bulk', you can also use a media manager software like ember. It does a great job of getting high quality posters and fanart.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie showing poster.jpg instead of whats in DB?1