Media flag problem
I'm getting those flags nicely when I'm looking at individual episodes but I'm not getting anything when browsing series. This happens in every view. Another thing I noticed is that every series is in TV case (not in dvd or blu-ray as they should be) but that's probably because of my file naming, or is it?

Both things are working fine on Movies. Now that I think of this I should have tested this on some other skin as well. I will do that now and see if it's doing the same thing with other skins.

Edit: Same thing happens with Confluence. Well.. since I already posted here, any ideas?
dvd/blu-ray cases are used in the movie library only.
in the tc show library, T! uses the tv case.
so what you're seeing is correct.

media flags (if i understand you question correctly) can only be shown for video files,
whether it be a movie file or episode file.
there's no such thing as displaying meta data for a tv show.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Oh yeah. I guess I just assumed that it will show flags on series where every episode have same flags(like they usually do). I'm not sure where I got that assumption though. Thanks for your help.

Could it be somehow possible to use dvd/blu-ray cases in the tv show library?
(2013-02-02, 17:03)TujAuS Wrote: Could it be somehow possible to use dvd/blu-ray cases in the tv show library?

nope.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media flag problem0