OS X Some frodo issues
hi everybody

I just updated to 12.0 Frodo, and i seem to have some issues.

First of all on some videos the sound doesn't work. When i put the audio output to HDMI or Optical/Coax i only hear the same noise you hear when you put your tv on a channel where is nothing (i don't know the English word for this). When i put the sound on analog i there only comes noise from the left speaker. I tried it with earbuds and on the normal sound of my computer, both they both have this problem. I haven't tried it when i put my HDMI cable in it but i will if i get home. Non of these problems where there in 11.0

The second problem is that the plot of the new movies i upload don't show up. I use the universal scraper. The information of the movies i had in 11.0 is still there. The poster doesn't always show up either, but i know how to fix that with the choose art function.

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance
i just checked, and the same sound problem is also there when i use an HDMI cable. When i use analog on my tv it plays the sound on my computer. The problem seems to occur only with 5.1 audio files, but not with all of them,

I really hope you can help
ok, i fixed the sound problem, sorry to bother you guys with that, it seems i should have read a little further

the plot information might be just due to the fact that the universal scraper isn't updated yet.
Can you explain what you did to fix the audio? I'm having the same problem.
(2013-01-30, 22:17)edwinmcdunlap Wrote: Can you explain what you did to fix the audio? I'm having the same problem.

He didn't fix the audio just the second problem...!

kasperbros Wrote:The second problem is that the plot of the new movies i upload don't show up. I use the universal scraper. The information of the movies i had in 11.0 is still there. The poster doesn't always show up either, but i know how to fix that with the choose art function.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2013-01-30, 02:44)kasperbroos Wrote: ok, i fixed the sound problem . . .

It 'sounds' like he did.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some frodo issues0