• 8(current)
Ouya
awesome c6ke!!
this OUYA box is getting closer to be the perfect XBMC device!!
What the hell, I can no longer see smb shares anymore. I can't tell if this was because of the recent update of what. Is anyone having this problem? I've tried about 5 different builds.
(2013-08-05, 22:15)eskro Wrote: awesome c6ke!!
this OUYA box is getting closer to be the perfect XBMC device!!

Nop....
Haswell Nuc will be Wink
wont be $99
(2013-08-06, 11:08)eskro Wrote: wont be $99

true.... Nod
Am tempted to get an Ouya...might wait until Gotham final comes out, but I have one question: has anyone managed to use it successfully as a pass-through surround sound device with an external receiver?

I have a Dolby Digital-decoding speaker set connected to my TV through Optical and the TV would be connected with HDMI to the Ouya. Right now I select that my external receiver is only DD capable in the settings and as such any DTS content gets nicely downmixed and all is well...would the Ouya be capable of the same thing?
There is a thread about that (DTS audio) somewhere.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks, found it and posted there.
Hi there,

I'm considering a Ouya, but it has to support 24p and 50p refresh rates as well as bitstreaming (passing through) true HD and DTS Master HD. Does it do this fine? The answers to both of these must haves are inconclusive from what I've seen. Onkyo amp here. Can I use the iOS XBMC remote app to control it or a Harmony remote?

Thanks,
Rob
Given the fact you can install XBMC on it, and it has a USB port can you use a remote with it for example the IR6 which can be used within Windows? If not what remotes do you recommend?

Ta muchly!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ouya 2