iOS Access music already on Iphone?
Music 
Hello All,

I installed frodo last night on my 3GS to have a play with and wondered whether it's possible to add music already stored on the phone instead of trying to add it via NAS/network? I assume not, due to the way apple like to clamp everything down by the nuts.

Perhaps there is an app which can act like a streamer of some sort which xbmc can reference (if that makes sense?).

Many thanks,

Phill

i've missread the post ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Well you could add /var/root/Media/iTunes_Control/Music to xbmc, but the music will have some funky names Wink
Eliah, your solution worked a treat for adding files and in library mode they display correct due to my stringent tagging. Only one slight issue now....they refuse to playback and bring XBMC to a complete stop when selected. Must be locked out within IOS or something. D'oh.

I suspect I am out of luck for the moment until I can get my hands on something like a corsair voyager air wifi drive.

Thanks for your replies Smile.
You can look in the same place just in mobile user? I don't have any music on my ipad so i can't check Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Access music already on Iphone?0