• 2(current)
[RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television)
Macbook Pro not sure how to get the xml file your looking for... still on 11 Eden
I've seen the problem with a mac, it should be a problem with the librtmp of eden that is outdated now. I advise you to update to frodo (the problem doesn't occur with frodo in iOs) or..if u don't want to update to frodo revert to the other version of the rtpplay addon. In the addon information you have the revert option. Choose version 1.0.1 and use the workaround (disable video hardware decoding) to solve your problem. Then u need to disable automatic updates for the addon not to be updated again
But I truly advise u to update do frodo!
(2013-03-02, 15:27)enen92 Wrote: I've seen the problem with a mac, it should be a problem with the librtmp of eden that is outdated now. I advise you to update to frodo (the problem doesn't occur with frodo in iOs) or..if u don't want to update to frodo revert to the other version of the rtpplay addon. In the addon information you have the revert option. Choose version 1.0.1 and use the workaround (disable video hardware decoding) to solve your problem. Then u need to disable automatic updates for the addon not to be updated again
But I truly advise u to update do frodo!
thanks for the work around I updated to Frodo and it works now thanks again
Hi enen92, I'm having this same issue with an apple tv 1 gen running crystalubuntu. Unfortunately the update is not an option for me.

I did update the librtmp file and changed the advancedsettings.xml file to include 5Mb buffering but could not get this to work for me.

Do you have any idea of what I can try next to this?

Thanks and keep the good work Wink.
Hey there,

Were u able to play the streams with the version 1.0.1? Could you play them strait forward or did u need to use the work around of disabling the video hardware decoding?
Do you have this problem only with cristalbuntu?

(2013-03-03, 15:23)hpereirinha Wrote: Hi enen92, I'm having this same issue with an apple tv 1 gen running crystalubuntu. Unfortunately the update is not an option for me.

I did update the librtmp file and changed the advancedsettings.xml file to include 5Mb buffering but could not get this to work for me.

Do you have any idea of what I can try next to this?

Thanks and keep the good work Wink.
Update - Version 1.0.3
-The plugin uses the previous stream links if you are running EDEN. You may require to turn of video hardware decoding to solve the black screen/no sound issue. Or...upgrade to frodo and you won't have any problems.
After upgrading to 1.03 im getting script error on live channels
(2013-03-11, 20:44)tczu Wrote: After upgrading to 1.03 im getting script error on live channels

xbmc version, platform, log?
Thanks
I enen.

Can u make a similar addon for Porto canal?

They have lots of VOD content related to FC Porto.

Thanks
(2013-03-13, 02:45)Rakmarinov Wrote: I enen.

Can u make a similar addon for Porto canal?

They have lots of VOD content related to FC Porto.

Thanks

PM
V. 1.0.5.

Playlist support for tvshow episodes made of 2 different parts.
Looking forward to find someone who can redesign the menu thumbnails of this addon.
enen92 my parents love your addon. Thank you so much but i am having an issue with your current release. I am using xbmc 12.2 on an apple tv2 all of a sudden live tv on rtp2 and and rtp mobile will have audio but that is all, no video just a black screen. Maybe its a setting i have thats wrong. The other live channels work fine.

I use plex at home and was wondering of any chance of having this as a plugin for PLEX.

Thank you for such a great addon
Ola amigo antes de mais muito obrigado pelo exelente trabalho.
Esta nova versao nao consigo po-la a funcionar no raspberry. Alguma dicaHuh

Obrigado
What os are u using on ur raspi? Can u forward me your log?

Cheers
This plugin hasn't been working for me for the past few weeks. Anyone still have any luck with it?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television)5