[MOD] Alt Info Wall View (Improved)
Latest git version here.

UPDATED (2-21-13) Centered scrollbar for episodes.
UPDATED, Improved!! (02-06-13)

I have updated this mod so that it handles extra fan art allot better, it will now show your extra fan art in all views (not just movies) and you do NOT have to edit the variables.xml file, so if you did, just remove the edit:
Code:
<!-- BEGIN Extra Fanart Rotation -->
<value condition="Container.Content(movies) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart)) + !SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7/)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/]</value>
<!-- END Extra Fanart Rotation -->
Also it will not hang movie images in tv shows if you goto movies first and then tv shows as it did before and you can still set the overall background however you like as I prefer to have a single image.

Also now that this mod is contained in just the single infowall file if Phil so chooses, it could be added to his downloader if he likes it Smile

==================================================================================================================

Hello, continuing on my path to get everything exactly how I want, I altered the Info wall view. I made 100's of logos for every one of my movies and wanted them to be displayed a bit bigger, also, with the extra fan art mod I made, infowall can display all your extra fan art, but I wanted it to show bigger, so I made this modification.
It reduces the dvd's to 5 across rather then 6 across, this actually made a huge difference in displaying my extra fan art 145% larger then before, also logos are displayer larger as well. Anyway, I thought Id share it for those that may like it.

Download

PS, this view will also if you use it for TV episode view reduce it to three across rather then 4, I wanted to simply add this view as a new view like Infowall2 or something but that didnt work out so well lol. Also if enough people are actually interested in all the new movie logos I made let me know.

EDIT: You need to turn off the panel background, for this view to look right, that or increase the size of it, I prefer the curtain background as seen above myself.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Nice, I quite like it. Especially the extrafanart.
Looks great! Thanks. I did have a question though regarding extrafanart. Does XBMC cache the images or read it off the hard drives? I was wondering because i have XBMC installed on an SSD and was wondering how I could make use of the quick access time.
Extrafanart is read off the drives Sad
Thanks guys Smile
Yes it reads directly from the extrafanart folder in the movie folder
Logo's Made So Far:
nice job Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Many thanks, looks great
Thanks again for the comments Smile

I have improved the way the mod handles extra fan art and you do not have to edit any files, also extra fan art will show in all views, see first post for details Smile

Let me know if you find any errors Smile

Thanks to fmronan for part of the idea Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
Hey ShadowTek! Love this mod! I hope Phil or Noid make it either an option in the release or just the standard!

But the best part of this mod is the option to have the Extra Fanart be in the Display popup to the right and it scrolls through all of them!

My question is can you make more similar Mods for other views so when the Info Popup comes up we could have it be scrolling Extra Fanart instead of just the stagnate Fanart. Like make it for Showcase, Landscape, etc...
Hi thanks! Glad you like it Smile
Don't all those views already have rotating extra-fanat? You can set it in the view options backgrounds I believe?
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-02-16, 03:40)ShadowTek Wrote: Hi thanks! Glad you like it Smile
Don't all those views already have rotating extra-fanat? You can set it in the view options backgrounds I believe?

I think so, but only for the backgrounds not the front image panel that pops up... Like you changed in this MOD.
I can have a look, was there any particular view you wanted changed.
Logo's Made So Far:
Showcase big time! Awesome!
Ok its 3 AM here now but I'll have a look at it tomorrow Smile.
Logo's Made So Far:
Really nice edit you made here, one question though, how did you get the Blue-ray or DVD cases? Mine is showing an general case.... also no info of the movie (16:9, duration etc.) like you have in the bottom, just a big fat ? Wink

Edit:
Searched, and noticed this is called, Media flags. this is working in the standard confluens theme of xbmc.

edit 2:
Lol I rescanned the DB, and now it's working...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Alt Info Wall View (Improved)1