[MOD] Alt Info Wall View (Improved)
Repo version lets me change resolution all I want, and defaulted to the screen resolution(1920x1080).
(2013-08-22, 12:13)TrentSe7en Wrote: Unfortunately I am having a problem when I use this Mod. XBMC defaults to 1024x768 resolution and 1920x1080 isn't available in the settings.
Is this possibly because I am using 4.0 and not the latest GIT release?

Then... work my posted method to dl?
Or have u any problem with FileFactory link? Nod
Yep, downloaded the file no problems, just seems to be causing some resolution issues when I apply it. Thanks for your help with the DL
Does this mod work with Nox 4.1.9.9 for Gotham?
(2014-05-30, 06:24)Surlias Wrote: Does this mod work with Nox 4.1.9.9 for Gotham?

Yes it works, however when using this view for TV Shows, the next aired info at bottom is displayed twice on top of each other.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
I can live with that :)
Tell me if this is right to do:
I took the Aeon Nox 4 zip. Dropped this add-on in place of the original path. Opened it in XBMC after deleting the original Nox 4.

...then I just get an error that it can't be installed. I actually don't see a status as it's going, but it does error after a few minutes.

How do I get this thing to work?
Ok, so I'd like to use this mod, but I've made considerable changes to my own Viewtype_AddonWall.xml file , so I'd like to just merge in the changes introduced by this mod. I tried using WinMerge to make the adjustments, but the two files are so different from one another that they register as completely unique and simply adding the relevant lines based on a side-by side analysis is going to be impossible. For instance, my infowall file has almost 1200 lines compared to the one in this mod, which has 603.

Could someone tell me which lines specifically are relevant to this mod? Thanks.
Ok so this really is a slick mod and I would love to be able to use it exclusively for movies. Is there any way to disable the changes in this mod when viewing the TV library? Because it really doesn't work well with banner view.
Does this version even work with Gotham and AN Gotham? here is the Gotham version I made: https://mega.co.nz/#!U0oiCCYS!1SrgV8Y6zZ...94iWm794wU

I haven't been very active here lately but I'll try and post the updates to all my mods.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2014-06-06, 23:13)ShadowTek Wrote: Does this version even work with Gotham and AN Gotham? here is the Gotham version I made: https://mega.co.nz/#!U0oiCCYS!1SrgV8Y6zZ...94iWm794wU

I haven't been very active here lately but I'll try and post the updates to all my mods.

The Frodo version worked, however the info wall view for TV Shows had the next air info displayed twice. Thank you for this AN Gotham update..... it's perfect now
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Alt Info Wall View (Improved)1