[MOD] Alt Info Wall View (Improved)
(2013-02-16, 01:57)crimsonfury Wrote: Hey ShadowTek! Love this mod! I hope Phil or Noid make it either an option in the release or just the standard!

But the best part of this mod is the option to have the Extra Fanart be in the Display popup to the right and it scrolls through all of them!

My question is can you make more similar Mods for other views so when the Info Popup comes up we could have it be scrolling Extra Fanart instead of just the stagnate Fanart. Like make it for Showcase, Landscape, etc...

Ok done, see Post here. Added it to most views.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Updated download in first post, I adjusted the scrollbar if you use infowalll for tv episode view so it is centered (It was driving me crazy for some reason lol)
Also I included a option to remove the color diffuse from the background if you want a clear background image, see the readme included in the zip. Backup image included.
Logo's Made So Far:
Did an update remove this? I have it added but my Nox seems to have reverted to default
(2013-03-04, 18:03)PogMoThoin Wrote: Did an update remove this? I have it added but my Nox seems to have reverted to default

Yes if you update with Git Nox it removes these types of mods and defaults to the GIT version of views.
Any chance you could update this for the latest GIT. It works fine but the previous and first aired in the bottom right of TV shows is not right. Sorry, I should have taken a screenie before I restored my backup Viewtype_AddonWall.xml
(2013-04-03, 13:04)PogMoThoin Wrote: Any chance you could update this for the latest GIT. It works fine but the previous and first aired in the bottom right of TV shows is not right. Sorry, I should have taken a screenie before I restored my backup Viewtype_AddonWall.xml

Sorry for the delay... just noticed your post, here you go:

Download Nox 4.1.9 (GIT) ver.
Logo's Made So Far:
This changes the view, but I don't get extra fanart
(2013-06-07, 10:32)PogMoThoin Wrote: This changes the view, but I don't get extra fanart

Yes the latest GIT changed how extrafanart works, here is a repost of how to add it as its handy to have it here for this mod:

This is for Aeon Nox GIT version 4.1.9 adding extrafanart, Frodo version doesn't matter...

Open variables.xml

Find:
Code:
<variable name="VideoFanartVar">
        <value condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode) + !Skin.HasSetting(NoVideoLibraryFanart) + [Container.Content(tags) | Container.Content(directors) | Container.Content(actors) | Container.Content(genres) | Container.Content(studios) | Container.Content(countries) | Container.Content(years)]">$INFO[Control.GetLabel(4324)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(genres)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/,.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(years)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/year/video/fanart/,.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="[Container.Content(MusicVideos) | Container.Content(Artists) | Container.Content(Albums)]">$VAR[MusicVideosFanartVar]</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(NoVideoLibraryFanart) + !IsEmpty(Skin.String(VideosBackground))">$INFO[Skin.String(VideosBackground)]</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(NoVideoLibraryFanart)">special://skin/backgrounds/videos/</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(addons) + IsEmpty(Skin.String(VideosBackground))">special://skin/backgrounds/programs/</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(VideosBackground))">$INFO[Skin.String(VideosBackground)]</value>
        <value>special://skin/backgrounds/videos/</value>
    </variable>

Replace with:
Code:
<!-- BEGIN Add Extra Fanart -->
    <variable name="VideoExtraFanartVar">
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,extrafanart/]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes)">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,../extrafanart/]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(genres)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/genre/video/fanart/,.jpg]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(years)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/year/video/fanart/,.jpg]</value>
    </variable>
    <variable name="VideoFanartVar">
        <value condition="[Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Seasons) | Container.Content(Episodes)]">$VAR[TVShowFanartVar]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies)">$VAR[MovieFanartVar]</value>
        <value condition="[Container.Content(MusicVideos) | Container.Content(Artists) | Container.Content(Albums)]">$VAR[MusicVideosFanartVar]</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(NoVideoLibraryFanart) + !IsEmpty(Skin.String(VideosBackground))">$INFO[Skin.String(VideosBackground)]</value>
        <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(NoVideoLibraryFanart)">special://skin/backgrounds/videos/</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(addons) + IsEmpty(Skin.String(VideosBackground))">special://skin/backgrounds/programs/</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Skin.String(VideosBackground))">$INFO[Skin.String(VideosBackground)]</value>
        <value>special://skin/backgrounds/videos/</value>
    </variable>
<!-- END Add Extra Fanart -->

Open MyVideoNav.xml

Find:
Code:
<control type="group">
            <visible>!Control.IsVisible(516) + !Window.IsActive(movieinformation)</visible>
            <control type="multiimage">
                <imagepath background="true" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/videos/">$VAR[VideoFanartVar]</imagepath>
                <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
                <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="12000" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="6000" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="640">Hidden</animation>
                <visible>!Control.IsVisible(4200) + !Control.IsVisible(4201)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="multiimage" id="4201">
                <imagepath background="true" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/movies/">$VAR[MovieFanartVar]</imagepath>
                <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="12000" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="6000" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
                <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(sets)</visible>
            </control>
             <control type="multiimage" id="4200">
                <imagepath background="true" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/tvshows/">$VAR[TVShowFanartVar]</imagepath>
                <visible>Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Seasons) | Container.Content(Episodes)</visible>
            </control>
                <imagepath background="true">$VAR[VideoExtraFanartVar]</imagepath>
                <visible>[Container.Content(musicvideos) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartmusicvideos)] | [Container.Content(seasons) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartseasons)] | [Container.Content(episodes) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartepisodes)]</visible>
                <visible>!SubString(ListItem.Label,*,left) + [Substring(Container.FolderPath,videodb://,left) | Substring(Container.FolderPath,special://profile/playlist,left)]</visible>
            </control>

<include condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">InteractiveNodeCases</include>
         <include condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">NodeFadeLabels</include>

</control>

Replace with:
Code:
<!-- BEGIN Add Extra Fanart -->
<control type="group">
            <visible>!Control.IsVisible(516)</visible>
                <imagepath background="true" fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/videos/">$VAR[VideoFanartVar]</imagepath>
                <visible>!Window.IsActive(movieinformation)</visible>
            </control>
                <imagepath background="true">$VAR[VideoExtraFanartVar]</imagepath>
                <visible>[Container.Content(musicvideos) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartmusicvideos)] | [Container.Content(movies) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartmovies)] | [Container.Content(tvshows) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartseries)] | [Container.Content(seasons) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartseasons)] | [Container.Content(episodes) + Skin.HasSetting(extrafanartepisodes)]</visible>
                <visible>!SubString(ListItem.Label,*,left) + [Substring(Container.FolderPath,videodb://,left) | Substring(Container.FolderPath,special://profile/playlist,left)]</visible>
            </control>

<include condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">InteractiveNodeCases</include>
         <include condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode)">NodeFadeLabels</include>

</control>
<!-- END Add Extra Fanart -->

Backup your files first just in case.. this is what works for me... for adding extrafanart to the drop down panels (like in showcase, landscape views etc) see my post Here If you want extrafanart in all views, you need both posts.
Logo's Made So Far:
Those edits are not working for the latest GIT Aeon Nox.
Ok, I missed the line "<control type="group">" in the replace with in MyVideoNav.xml, updated the above post.

To be sure I added a fresh GIT and tried the edits from my post above and all worked... sorry about that.. sloppy of me :/
Logo's Made So Far:
Working perfect, many thanks
Ok, this is weird I have tried downloading that file from your FileFactory link multiple times and each time I get a file with .exe appended to it and then get a virus warning from Avira

I have tried removing the .exe and opening it as a zip, but the file won't open.

Anyone got any ideas, or perhaps some kind soul could host it in a drobox link or something a little friendlier than FileFactory
(2013-08-22, 05:09)TrentSe7en Wrote: Ok, this is weird I have tried downloading that file from your FileFactory link multiple times and each time I get a file with .exe appended to it and then get a virus warning from Avira

Just to unclick : Download with FileFactory's download manager

that's the trick.. Wink

Hmmm, I'm sure I did that. If not the first time, then definitely the second. I guess it sets a cookie or something. Either way closing the browser and reopening (plus ensuring it was unticked of course) has got it working.

Thanks for the help! Looking forward to trying this
Unfortunately I am having a problem when I use this Mod. XBMC defaults to 1024x768 resolution and 1920x1080 isn't available in the settings.

Is this possibly because I am using 4.0 and not the latest GIT release?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Alt Info Wall View (Improved)1