Win Playback Issue
Version: Frodo 12.0
Movie Files format: .mp4
GPU: Nvidia GT 220
screen resolution 1600x900@60hz
(while movie plays in background of xbmc)
FPS:60
CPU Usage: ~15%

Issue: Video files act as if not buffered(but i do not believe to be a buffering issue). When i hit play my mouse becomes very laggy when the movie starts. Looking at the time bar it goes from 0 to 1 to 0 to 1 maybe 3 but then sits at 0, However the video progresses at a tremendously slow stop and go. perhaps after 20 seconds i only get 3 seconds into the movie and the reader will still read me at 0. So i skip ahead in the video to test it above. It loads where i am fairly quickly and begins the laggy issue over again at my designated starting spot(timer loads this time to where i clicked).
So i now test pausing the video and letting it "buffer"(although i do not believe it is a buffering issue). when i resume by pressing the play button the video VERY quickly fast forwards the whole pause duration and when it reaches the Live time it would of been at it resume the very laggy playback.*****If i pause before skipping ahead in the film it does not do this effect. hitting play just returns it to the lag at where i paused*****

Not sure what to try here very new to xbmc. This is for All my videos both on the PC hard drive and my home network videos.

My computer specs are well capable of running xbmc. Running these movies with VLC they run fine no buffer no lag.

tried running method mode on : Auto,software,Pixel Shaders, DXVA

Please help. Thanks!
FIXED

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback Issue0