Aeon Nox 4 - Episode View
Just updated to Frodo, and to the new Aeon Nox, and have a couple questions regarding the Episode view.

1) Is there any way to make it left justified instead of right justified?

2) (this pertains to the bannerplex view as well) When I have list set to 'Banner' in the viewtype settings, what do I need to do to have it display an actual dl'ed banner instead of just a cropped section of the background fanart with the shows name plopped on in white-ish text?

If it helps, I don't use XBMC to scrape images or metadata, I use Ember Media Mananger. I also am using the PleXBMC addon so I have Plex Media Server in the backend.
Anybody?
1) Maybe if you edit some files manually(not sure which myself), otherwise...no.
2) Do movies even have banners? For tv shows it should display them just fine, mine does. I assume you're trying to use banners that are within the video folder? Artwork Downloader will never even try to load them unless you have 'enable local files' enabled. But doing that it will store all artwork locally, not just banners.
Movies? No, not using banner views for movies, just for TV shows. Movies are on tri-panel view.

Artwork Downloader doesn't download anything because there is nothing in the XBMC library. I use PleXBMC and Plex Media Server so the library is on another drive. The trouble is, even when I have set the shows banner in either Ember Media Manager, or Plex Media Server, Aeon Nox's banner view does not recognize them and loads up a default style banner (cropped fan art with words).

Posters and fanart shows just fine, but not banners. Is there a specific file name/format that the banners need to be in? or is this an issue that needs to be taken up with PleXBMC?
Ahh, xbmc 12 changed how most artwork functioned. You can't just plop banner.jpg into folders and have them load. Artwork Downloader needs to be run in order to load files from online or locally, into the database. As there is nothing in your xbmc database, Artwork Downloader clearly can't do it's job. I'm uh, not really knowledgeable about all this complicated setup stuff. Afraid I don't really know how to help Sad
(2013-02-05, 08:52)Arkitket Wrote: Movies? No, not using banner views for movies, just for TV shows. Movies are on tri-panel view.

Artwork Downloader doesn't download anything because there is nothing in the XBMC library. I use PleXBMC and Plex Media Server so the library is on another drive. The trouble is, even when I have set the shows banner in either Ember Media Manager, or Plex Media Server, Aeon Nox's banner view does not recognize them and loads up a default style banner (cropped fan art with words).

Posters and fanart shows just fine, but not banners. Is there a specific file name/format that the banners need to be in? or is this an issue that needs to be taken up with PleXBMC?

Yeah, Frodo has thrown a spanner in the works regarding artwork. I'm sure that it'll be beneficial in the long run, it's just frustrating at the moment. No custom show logos for now Confused

I would assume that PleXBMC turns XBMC into a Plex client, accessing your media through your Plex Media Server as opposed to direct from the local source like XBMC does. Because it does it this way it will only display the same media and artwork that Plex looks for, hence the poster and fanart only.
Hmm ok. well I don't need to populate a new library because Plex runs the database, but is there anyway to manually switch where xbmc looks for the library, that way Artwork Downloader can download just banners? (I have configured it to only dl banners)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4 - Episode View0