Win Playback stutter after some minutes.
Can you measure the exact time in minutes between the freezes please? For me is 10 minutes exactly!
@Lumpee
Have you freeze or stutters?
Instead to start a new thread...im just gonna ask here..my pc is connected to the tv direct via HDMI..i've no sound and the video starts stuttering from start..im gonna read this thread and the forum to see if theres help.but i'd appreciate any help.
@Kacdoon Had the same problem. Went to settings/system/audio output and changed from hdmi to analog. That solved it for me.
Same issues here. Everything was working fine, but ive just reloaded my HTPC and im also getting stuttering every 15 minutes. From a hardware perspective nothing has changed in my entire setup, so im thinking it must be an issue with either the latest Frodo build, or the atest catalyst drivers.
Panasonic TX-P50G10B, Sony BDP-S370, Onkyo HT-S5305B, Xbox 360 250GB Slim, Logitech Harmony 525

HTPC: Antec Black Fusion V2, ASUS P5E-VM HDMI, Intel Core 2 Duo E6300, ASUS EAH3450, OCZ 2x1GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400, Intel 40GB SSD, LG H20L HD-DVD/BLU RAY
I updated xbmc to version 12.1, but nothing has changed.
The usual stuttering start after about 15 minutes or multiples of 15.
I also tried to install the Catalyst 12.10, but nothing has changed. With the catalyst 12.10 and Eden I have NEVER had any problems.
AHA! Thanks to all the debuglogs and info here we've narrowed it down to:
- 3 users
- 18 million lines of code
- version XYZ of driver ZYX with settings 10100011110 on hardware 42.....

If I flip the pages quickly though I see Asrock a couple of times....

PS I have all Intel/AMD/ATI stuff, Win 7/8 and no issues on 12.0 or 12.1 or beyond.

Guys - not saying there's no issue, but c'mon.....
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Is this some kind of witty comment attempt that you make, so you will appear as someone who support developers by putting priorities to the problems as you see fit?

Anyway, this problem is very real, deal breaking, happens to AMD/NVIDIA users of any driver and probably more than 3 people have it, but don't post about it.

Now, just because it happens you to be from those that don't have this problem, doesn't make it right to diminish this for everybody else.

I hope that people won't be discouraged to post about this problem, thanks to posts like yours.

Thank you.
I have a similar problem with the sound too but just with DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital and DTS working flawless.

I have minimized the problem to, this only happens when using fullscreen window insted of true fullscreen. No problems at all with true fullscreen.

And yes I have a amd hd7750 with an i7 920.
(2013-03-21, 10:48)Saxtus Wrote: Is this some kind of witty comment attempt that you make, so you will appear as someone who support developers by putting priorities to the problems as you see fit?

Anyway, this problem is very real, deal breaking, happens to AMD/NVIDIA users of any driver and probably more than 3 people have it, but don't post about it.

Now, just because it happens you to be from those that don't have this problem, doesn't make it right to diminish this for everybody else.

I hope that people won't be discouraged to post about this problem, thanks to posts like yours.

Thank you.

Well somebody throw us a bone.

If this was such a big and easily repeatable issue then please someone provide a debug log, without anything to work with showing the problem then there'll be little to no attention paid to this and thus no fix forthcoming if the dev's can't reproduce, the only way it'll get fixed currently is if a change gets pushed to the code that happens to also fix this by accident.
I did asked what to provide, as my log didn't contain anything out of the ordinary the time that the stutter was happening, but I've got no answer...
When I opened the thread I put the log. I also put a new log.
I tried to provide all the information to solve the problem, but I only received little attention.
Saxtus and I have written and explained the problem, but this does not mean that we are the only ones to have it. There are some people who read only without adding any contribution.
Others ignore the problem and do not want to waste time to solve it
Didnt read the whole thread, but have some of you tried a different hdmi cable? I just built a new pc with a gt520 gpu and it was stuttering and audio break up and sometimes no audio. Turned out it was an older hdmi cable and it just went bad. I know that is very basic, but please dont be offended.
(2013-03-21, 20:36)Master.Mg Wrote: When I opened the thread I put the log. I also put a new log.
I tried to provide all the information to solve the problem, but I only received little attention.
Saxtus and I have written and explained the problem, but this does not mean that we are the only ones to have it. There are some people who read only without adding any contribution.
Others ignore the problem and do not want to waste time to solve it

Well the you're the only one who has provided logs & unfortunately there's nothing conclusive in your last one. Without more logs from more users it's impossible to establish if there's any pattern.
(2013-03-21, 20:42)Me23 Wrote: ... I know that is very basic, but please dont be offended.
Already tried. Thanks for the suggestion.

I try to do what I can to fix the problem. I hope that others can also make a contribution to solve the problem

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback stutter after some minutes.1