recently added movie/tv
I just installed AN on my Eden install, and was wondering if it is possible to turnon a list of shows recently added from scans?

I think I saw a screen shots somewhere awhile ago that has that feature... was wondering if it is possible to do so or did I see something else?

thanks
Are you referring to MOVIES > LATEST and TV SHOWS > LATEST? If so, they are on the sub-menu bar (press arrow down from the highlighted main menu item).
Hi....
not really; more like a display of posters of most recent addition

like this
http://i.imgur.com/IU5yR.jpg

run the customizer in the skin settings and use the relative widget ;D
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2013-02-05, 19:19)Ovokx Wrote: run the customizer in the skin settings and use the relative widget ;D

That sounds far toooo easy... Is that it?
Skin settings
Customizer?

What skin settings do you mean?

Thanks
Nick
Settings - appearance - skin settings - customizers - main menu items. Select the entry you want the widget for and the position(widget 1 or 2) and then something like "latest movies".
Or you could do what I think is even cooler, set the background to live DVD cases and pick latest movies Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
OK, had a quick play with it last night I got the "recently added" in the movie section but it needs to be pressed "back" to select widget... any way of disabling it so it is displayed all the time? (might have missed the option)

Yes, the Live DVD case is pretty cool, but just not useful if I want to select the movie Tongue

Now I am also trying to figure out how to specify the widget to display a specific add-on in my Music section, rather than random add-ons

When you enable a widget, it is displayed by default. The "press back" behaviour is there if you want to hide it, but it is temporary and not default behaviour.
Vaikin = Legend.

Thanks for your easy instructions!!!

N
I'm having an issue that the widget isn't pulling my folder art through.
My latest movies widget shows just empty film cases with no folder art in

If I do it for random films it pulls it through for older films...

Am I missing something?
When I browse to my latest films, they have folder art there?
thanks
N
Another quick tip, I turned ON the "Disable option to hide widgets by pressing 'Back'" in the General options of the System > Skin > Customizers > Main menu item customizer.

Or if you're on Frodo, System, Submenu: Edit Main Menu.
same problem than nick w here
What version of XBMC are you running toutoune290?
im on RC3 or RC2. Im going to upgrade to the standard stable release of FRODO

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recently added movie/tv0