which android tv stick/box supports 1080p xmbc please? IMITO MX2 any good? MK809 2?
Please help. as i want to order one in next few days

which android tv stick/box supports 1080p xmbc please? IMITO MX2 any good? MK809 2?
ive heard only AMLogic chipset support the 1080p hardware acceleration

please let me know

thanks
http://www.sainsmart.com/android-mini-pc...board.html
just odered the mx2 imito?

i hope thats ok

what keyboard would you reccomend
(2013-02-07, 13:42)wakkaday Wrote: just odered the mx2 imito?

i hope thats ok

what keyboard would you reccomend

Let us know how it works out. I was looking at the same one from Deal Extreme that comes with the keyboard.

MX2 with keyboard & Jellybean @ Deal Extreme
Works good on my Mygica atv1200 with Amlogic Soc: http://www.ebay.de/itm/121045193129
(2013-02-05, 15:30)wakkaday Wrote: Please help. as i want to order one in next few days

ive heard only AMLogic chipset support the 1080p hardware acceleration

please let me know

thanks

I have the Imito MX2, it works perfectly with XBMC.
Hardware acceleration works with this nightly version: "xbmc-20130127-c34a6a1-android-hwaccel-armeabi-v7a.apk".
Bought on
Geekbuying Imito MX2

My review: (before I test XBMC)

Advantages:

- Fast shipping, within 11 days after placing my order (with regular shipping).
- Plugged to Haier LED TV on USB port and it works perfect (deliver enough power).
- Logitech K400 keyboard is recognized out of the box.
- Microsoft HD-5000 webcam is recognized out of the box with Skype.
- Playing movies located on my NAS over WAN without any problem (with MX Player - H/W decoder).
- RKRemoteControl works fine.

Disadvantages:

None...

Other:

Excellent product, and excellent seller!
I'll try the iMito MX1/2 Finless 1.5 ROM
I recommend to everyone!
Is there any tips you have for mx 2. I'm just waiting for my keyboard so I haven't played with it yet. Does it have a power off?
I've had the Imito MX2 for a while, haven't been able to get decent playback (choppy, audio out of sync) of videos from my server (either SMB or through UPnP) with any version of XBMC I've tried. I've been going over WiFi, either directly from my router, which is kind of far away from the MX2, or through a WAP that is hardwired, so that might be it. Just ordered a USB ethernet adapter.

All my other media renderers (WD TV Plus, PS3, Xbox 360) don't have any issues.

Kind of disappointing. =/
(2013-03-09, 19:26)geekjitsu Wrote: I've had the Imito MX2 for a while, haven't been able to get decent playback (choppy, audio out of sync) of videos from my server (either SMB or through UPnP) with any version of XBMC I've tried. I've been going over WiFi, either directly from my router, which is kind of far away from the MX2, or through a WAP that is hardwired, so that might be it. Just ordered a USB ethernet adapter.

All my other media renderers (WD TV Plus, PS3, Xbox 360) don't have any issues.

Kind of disappointing. =/

Did you try XBMC Android edition which uses MX Player? Info about it on the Mini TV Stick website here.
(2013-02-07, 07:57)ujphone Wrote: http://www.sainsmart.com/android-mini-pc...board.html

The MK802IV can also support 1080p xmbc?

http://www.sainsmart.com/rikomagic-mk802...tooth.html
still mk902? mk802IV is A9 core but 1.8GHz, 2G DDR3 and 8GB FLASH with bluetooth and 1080P. say goodbye to the old age check this websie
The Specs look pretty the same as the CloudnetGo cr9 and cr9s. And even the device itself looks like the same... Can anyone confirm my thoughts?
I'm using the ODROID-U2.
quad core 1.7Ghz, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC (2xfaster than SD)
works very well.
(2013-02-10, 20:43)vinzqc Wrote: I have the Imito MX2, it works perfectly with XBMC.
Hardware acceleration works with this nightly version: "xbmc-20130127-c34a6a1-android-hwaccel-armeabi-v7a.apk".
Bought on
Geekbuying Imito MX2

My review: (before I test XBMC)

Advantages:

- Fast shipping, within 11 days after placing my order (with regular shipping).
- Plugged to Haier LED TV on USB port and it works perfect (deliver enough power).
- Logitech K400 keyboard is recognized out of the box.
- Microsoft HD-5000 webcam is recognized out of the box with Skype.
- Playing movies located on my NAS over WAN without any problem (with MX Player - H/W decoder).
- RKRemoteControl works fine.

Disadvantages:

None...

Other:

Excellent product, and excellent seller!
I'll try the iMito MX1/2 Finless 1.5 ROM
I recommend to everyone!

According to the description of the Imito MX2, it seems like that and the Rikomagic MK802IIIS(which I have) is clones??

So it means that the same Nightly will work with HW acceleration on mine too?

And the same Firmwares I guess!!?

So what Firmware is running best at your Imito MX2? Concidering XBMC, Netflix and streaming over Network(I have wired Network on it).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
which android tv stick/box supports 1080p xmbc please? IMITO MX2 any good? MK809 2? 0