Blu-ra Case Placement
Can someone tell me how i can get my blu-ray rips to show up in blu-ray cases like on the pic below.

I'd be interested also
Wouldn't that depend on how you rip it? I imagine it has to be at least 1280x720 for 720p or 1920x1080 for 1080i for the blu ray case to show unless I'm missing something?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
If it's just enabling the cases, its viewtype settings -> bd/dvd cases.
(2013-02-06, 06:02)Vaikin Wrote: If it's just enabling the cases, its viewtype settings -> bd/dvd cases.

As Vaikin says above if its just about turning on and off - you can also get the clearcase view.

If the option is enabled and it still doesn't work, make sure your file is named correctly.

eg

People Like us.mkv will show a DVD case

People Like us.bluray.mkv will show a bluray case.

As I understand it, its actual encoding wont matter as the cases are tied to the file name.

No because I dont have any tags on my movies as they are all named "Movie (year)" and thats it, and XBMC always correctly picks up if its a blu-ray or DVD
Logo's Made So Far:
It has nothing to do with the folder name (assuming you were talking about folder name), it's the file name.. Mine are ISO files..

If your file names are movie and year, then you will need to change them within the folder.

So for DVD it's just movie.ISO

Blu-Ray it's movie.bluray.ISO

For 3D moves, it's movie.bluray.3d.ISO

Remember, the NFO file must also be of the same name. eg movie.bluray.NFO

Exactly what Andrewf wrote.. Hope that helps..

../MOVIE (2013)
movie.bluray.iso
movie.bluray.nfo
folder.jpg
fanart.jpg
Myself I was referring to folder name and file names and xbmc gets them right every time, But I don't have/use ISO files so maybe they work different. Its good to know that tags work as well though in case I ever need them if for some reason xbmc gets it wrong Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
perhaps XBMC has got smarter and picks it up from the size of the file eg 1080p 720p etc as it only ever used to work with the correct file path name.

Curious.
VideoResolution Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu-ra Case Placement0