skip genre/title/etc submenu from main
Firstly, Thanks to the makers of this fantastic skin, I was a user a couple years back, and have just returned to it. I love it, and have no idea how I ever lived without.

I have one nagging issue that i can't seem to find the solution for. when I select movies from the front page, it defaults to a second window that makes me choose from genre/title/year/etc. i am only interested in selecting movies by title, and i am sure i had it set up this way in the past with this skin, but i can't seem to get it to do so now.

thanks in advance guys, and I hope this hasn't been asked before, new to this forum.

D
Is it possible you have selected the 'Videos' and not the 'Movies' menu item? These two are different, 'Movies' takes you straight to the library, 'Videos' takes you to such a window. Go to System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Main menu item customizer -> Select the 'Movies' main menu item and enable it (if this doesn't work, go to this window again, and press on the Reset button on the bottom of the list).
aha! you are exactly on the money, I had somehow selected the movies button as a "videos" folder, i reset the button, and now that works fine. only problem is now I am getting around 3000 new movies being scanned that don't exist. they are all numbers, so somehow I think it is scanning my music folder for movies maybe?
Do you mean every time you open 'Movies' it starts scanning 3000 items? Or does it say you have 3000 movies in the stats?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skip genre/title/etc submenu from main0