Win Problem to scanning my library
Hi i update to Frodo version, and when i tray to update my movie library, xbmc add movies the i dont have, adding a lot of movies. Somebody have the same problem, I hope someone help me, bye
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

You'll need to provide a lot more information before anyone can help you with your problem.

Remove the bogus movies from your library (or just some of them if the number of bogus movies is large). Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, exit XBMC and restart XBMC. Wait a few minutes and then rescan your library and allow it to hopefully add back the bogus movies you had removed. When scanning is complete, exit XBMC, locate your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log), upload its contents to www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL link for your uploaded log here with your reply. Also, check XBMC to verify that the bogus movies you had removed from the library were added back and post the names of some of those movies so we can identify which ones are bogus when we look at your uploaded log.
when XBMC updates your movie library is gets infomration from a number of sources. You need to make sure that the names that you use for your movies match the names in the sources that XBMC uses. Start looking at http://www.themoviedb.org/ and make sure your name matches that. It also helps if you put the year of the movie in brackets after the title - for example Jaws (1975)
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem to scanning my library0