Win Increase recently added Window size on Home
Hey guys,

I could only find out about increasing the number of items listed in the recently added list, but couldn't find anywhere that states if it is possible to increase the size of the window on the home page? So that, by default, it would show 5 or more (instead of 3), depending how how large I wanted to customize the window size to (vertically) on Home-Movies, Home-TVShows, Music etc...

Is this possible?

Cheers.
...DJVege...
HTPC: G840 + GT430 + 2GB RAM + 30GB SSD
Remote: iPad/iPhone + iRule + USB-UIRT // FireFly RF Remote
Software: XBMC Eden + Eventghost + Win7
I take that as a no. Smile

No hints for where to look? Smile
...DJVege...
Well it's modifying the skin, and the parameters for that might have a cause & effect on other issues... especially the look & feel of the skin. Once you start doing this then you're really in the area of skinners and skins, and you might look to wiki's on making your own skin. So it's not a simple quick mode, and the next incremental version will overwrite your mods anyway.
Yeah, fair enough. I thought there might just be a section of code in "home includes" that dealt with this particular window size.

No biggy. I'm just messing around.

Thanks mate.
...DJVege...
This used to work a few years ago ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65691 ) but much has changed over time and that no longer works. Hopefully it might point you in the direction of where to look.
Brilliant! Thanks. I'll give it a go.
...DJVege...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Increase recently added Window size on Home0