Android Live TV Instantly Crashes XBMC
I'm using the latest version of XBMC from the downloads page on an unrooted Verizon Galaxy Nexus on jelly bean 4.1.1. Selecting a channel from the list will crash the app 9/10 times. sometimes it starts playing and then crashes after a few seconds. It does work occasionally. I know I need to post logs, but i can't find the folder they are saved in. Do i need to be rooted to see them in a file browser? I have Debugging turned on but can't find the path specified. I'm using NextPVR, which works perfectly on XBMC for windows.
Use the debug log add-on uploader mentioned on debug log (wiki).
Sorry it took so long to get back. I found that i could change the theme of the iOS version to use live TV, so i've just been using my ipod touch recently. I think this is the log with the crash:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=2274

Thanks.
The verizon galaxy nexus 4.2.2 update leaked out the other day, and after messing around with ADB for a while, I got my phone updated. XBMC is much, much more stable. I've only tested it slightly, but it seems like I can watch one channel without crashes, but when i stop playback and select a different channel, it crashes quite often. This might be a problem with the PVR client though.
Hi,

I have the same problem as posted in #1. I have a samsung galaxy note 10.1, nextpvr backend and xbmc frontend. Same configuration on windows laptop where everything works. On tablet everything BUT live-tv works:
I get crashes and in the logs I see an error.

I couldnt see the logs either, used the addon for it:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=64027

Help please,

Wim
No need to use a plugin fo rthe log file. Just go to file manager and create a new source using special://logger or special://temp. The rest is fairly simple, use the file manager to copy the log to a usb stick or memory card.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Instantly Crashes XBMC0