TV Shows missing
Any ideas why I would be missing TV shows?
I have my shows on Ubuntu NAS server. They are present on the server. They used to exist under TV Show but now they are not showing only some are shown.
XBMC v16.1 Jarvis, Aeon Nox 5.1.1
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1, CPU: AMD A8-3850 Quad Core Fusion,
MB: ASUS F1A75 V PRO, RAM: 4GB, Video: on board(HDMI), Sound: on board (HDMI),
TV Tuner: Hauppauge HVR-2200
Just a thought, but are you sure you have them all set to show? What I mean is on the left side scroll out panel, theres a option to show watched, unwatched and all, I know Ive accidentally hit that and half my shows vanished, make sure its set to show all.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-02-06, 21:36)ShadowTek Wrote: Just a thought, but are you sure you have them all set to show? What I mean is on the left side scroll out panel, theres a option to show watched, unwatched and all, I know Ive accidentally hit that and half my shows vanished, make sure its set to show all.
I have it set to ALL.
I used to have Big Bang, Clone Wars in there now they aren't being shown in the list. How do I find whats going on? Also any doco on the Neon Nox customising options?
(2013-02-07, 14:00)anibeasts Wrote:
(2013-02-06, 21:36)ShadowTek Wrote: Just a thought, but are you sure you have them all set to show? What I mean is on the left side scroll out panel, theres a option to show watched, unwatched and all, I know Ive accidentally hit that and half my shows vanished, make sure its set to show all.
I have it set to ALL.
I used to have Big Bang, Clone Wars in there now they aren't being shown in the list. How do I find whats going on? Also any doco on the Neon Nox customising options?

Anyone can suggest how I can debug this? The files can be accessed from within XBMC by navigating the file directory. but when selecting tvshows it only shows a few of them. The db is also missing the shows.

I don't know if this helps but I have the following in the XBMC log:
Code:
23:06:56 T:3916 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/inprogressshows.xml/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO
23:06:56 T:3916 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/inprogressshows.xml/index.bdmv
23:06:56 T:3916 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/inprogressshows.xml/BDMV/index.bdmv
23:06:56 T:3916 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/movies/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO
23:06:56 T:3916 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/movies/BDMV/index.bdmv
23:06:56 T:3916 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/tvshows/VIDEO_TS.IFO
Did you try removing the TV shows source and re-adding it? If you don't have too many shows, it won't take too long. Just go to Videos, find the TV shows folder, press 'C' and then 'Remove source'. If it asks if you want to delete the files as well, make sure you press 'No'. Then better go to System -> Videos -> Clean database, and after it's finished go back to Videos and re-add the TV shows source.
I'm wondering why this thread is posted in the Aeon Nox section. Its not in the slightest skin related.
(2013-02-20, 16:28)CutSickAss Wrote: Did you try removing the TV shows source and re-adding it? If you don't have too many shows, it won't take too long. Just go to Videos, find the TV shows folder, press 'C' and then 'Remove source'. If it asks if you want to delete the files as well, make sure you press 'No'. Then better go to System -> Videos -> Clean database, and after it's finished go back to Videos and re-add the TV shows source.
I went to Videos -> TV Shows and pressed 'C' but no option to remove source in the context menu.
Something is screwy with the tvdb scraper.
Initially BSG series was not being named correctly so I moved it from the source directory back one level so that it would not appear. I removed the source in Videos-> Files->tv shows, cleaned library and re-added source and set content to tv shows. I ran the update library. but now the scraper is displaying some things and naming the BSG series correctly even though its level down from the source that I set.
When going to Videos ->Files directly all show directories are there.

Somwhere while customising the Aeon Nox skin to show play lists in main menu has gone totally screwy.
All i had was these souces and wanted these menu headings
Videos\Kids\ KIDS
Videos\Movies\ MOVIES
Videos\Series\ TV Shows
Videos\Other\ OTHER
(2013-02-20, 16:31)Big_Noid Wrote: I'm wondering why this thread is posted in the Aeon Nox section. Its not in the slightest skin related.

Moved to Metadata Scrapers support forum.
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but this exact post just saved my life.
I've been looking for hours why only half my library showed !

I realize this is an 8-year-old thread, but your solution is still pertinent today. I tried every thing to no avail. It was your solution that fixed my inadvertent Hide Watched Shows radio button click. Tonight I still have a few more hairs in my head because of your post. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows missing0