XBMCmail 0.3.1 not working on Belkin 54g router
ive been trying to get the email function on the project mayhem iii le skin to work for a few days now,,,,

originally, i was only attempting to log on to the email server at my home network, using a belkin 54g router,,, which is where i still cannot log in fully,, ( i currently can see the message "you have 1 email" for a brief instant, and then it just goes to "problem connecting".)

however,  today i tried at my work network, where i have a linksy's wrt54g router,, and i found that the email function works there!!,,,

well that was nice to see,,, (at least i know now that i have the pop3, username, and password correct in the .py file,,(phew.... ;-)),

so basically, i'm lookin for solutions to why possibly i cant fully connect to my email server when i'm at home using the belkin 54g router only..... what setting could be different?? are there certain ports that must be opened on the router in order to connect??  is there a permissions setting on my router perhaps that i must change to allow the xbox to access through to my email serverHuh

so thats my delimna,,,,  if anyone can steer me in the right direction towards solving my problem connecting to email server, when using my belkin 54g router,,,,,  it would be greatly appreciated!!!

game on!!!!!!
;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCmail 0.3.1 not working on Belkin 54g router0