python bug with Window and WindowDialog
hello everybody...
i'm a bit confuse as i'm french and i'm really not sure that i will be able to explain correctly what's my problem... anyway, i'll give a try ...

home screen is displayed using a xbmcgui.window class
then i add a xbmcgui.windowdialog class as i need some transparency

at this point everything works. (we can say i've got 2 layers, the newest displayed over the oldest)

then i add a xbmcgui.window class... ouch!!!

i thought (as many other script i developped) this class will display over the last one.... but not at all !! this last xbmcgui.window class is displaying just under the previous xbmcgui.windowdialog class

another trouble and strange thing... i want then to launch the player with a video... and what do you believe it happens ??
if you think the video display over all that stuff you're wrong ! the video shows in the background and i have to completely exit the script to see my video showing in thumbnail view at the bottom left of screen...

it is so boring... i made several script using this... and now ! now ! now... this f***** python do it as he wants...
in fact it is not doing what it wants, but something is wrong somewhere... but what !!!!Huh?

i have ot say that if i declare all those class as xbmcgui.window class, every thing work like i want i.e last added class shows over the previous

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
python bug with Window and WindowDialog0