Win Weird Windows Remote Desktop/Concurrent Users/iPhone Help Request
So here's my question for the HTPC gurus on here who use remote desktop a lot and have an iOS device: Is there an iPhone RDP app out there that will let me use remote desktop without switching the active user when using concurrent users?

Let me explain a little more: So I've got my HTPC with the concurrent users patch installed where I'll have my XBMC windows user account as the active user account with XBMC running and then my other user account Yousty logged in in the background so that I can remote desktop into it and use my PC normally without interrupting the XBMC user account that is running XBMC. Which works perfectly when remote desktopping in from my Windows 8 laptop.

The problem I'm having is that whenever I use the PC2ME app on my iPhone to remote desktop into my HTPC, the server side software for PC2ME automatically takes control and switches the active user from XBMC to Yousty. So is there anyone out there that uses concurrent users on their HTPC and knows of an iOS app that will let me remote desktop into a user account without forcing that account to become the active one? I know there are several RDP apps out there, just trying to find out one that for sure works before spending a lot of money trying them all out. Thank you in advance.
When I had an iphone, I used to use 2x or pocketcloud, both free rdp clients.

I also had the registry hack the same way you described

Btw, rdp is windows' built-in remote desktop software, and as long as the registry hack is there, any rdp client should work fine

Sounds like PC2ME is not a windows rdp client, but a proprietary client/server software
Try using TeamViewer in order to remotely access your desktop from iPhone. Also, you can have a view only remote support session between your desktop and iPhone through a browser, using gosupportnow remote connection service.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird Windows Remote Desktop/Concurrent Users/iPhone Help Request0