audio channels label question
I am new to using this Aeon Nox skin, and for the most part I really like it, but in any of the views I noticed it won't display whether or not the movie is in 2.0 or 5.1, even though I have my movies labeled appropriately. Now if I right click and go to the Movie Information, it will display it in that screen, but is there a way to get it to display in the regular view type modes? It currently will display the Bluray and Bluray3D and 1080p labels ok. Thanks.
Windows XP 32 Bit
Athlon 4000+ 2.4 gig
3 gigs DDR RAM
ASUS EN8400GS SILENT/DI/1GD2(LP) Video Card
(2.0 card running in a x16 1.0 slot...older Gigabyte motherboard!)
Ultra Modular 600 Watt Power Supply
XBMC Frodo
If I understand what you're asking to do, I did something similar a month or so ago in InfoWall. I basically replaced the audio codec information with the channel config, 2.0/5.1, etc.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152286

wow....there isn't a more simple way to do this?
Windows XP 32 Bit
Athlon 4000+ 2.4 gig
3 gigs DDR RAM
XBMC Frodo
There are dozens of different types of icon/labels that could be displayed, but eventually it ends up looking way too cluttered. The important ones are displayed first and the others(audio flags, etc) are displayed in the full video information dialog.

You could change this but every time Nox updates it would be reverted.
Yeah, it'd be nice if you could just choose the top 5 icons/labels you wanted to display off the bat as some people care more about certain information than others.
Yes, it would be a nice feature to have just to be able to select from a list what icons you would like. I am not very good or comfortable modifying codes to change that myself, if it can be done.
Windows XP 32 Bit
Athlon 4000+ 2.4 gig
3 gigs DDR RAM
XBMC Frodo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
audio channels label question0