Disable All Autoscroll
Never skinned before and have done some reading of the manual and some guides. I want to disable autoscroll for any textbox in a skin. Am I right in thinking includes.xml is right for this and it should look like this?

Code:
<includes>
    <include name="ascroll">
      <autoscroll>false</autoscroll>
    </include>
    <default type="textbox">
      <include>ascroll</include>
    </default>
  </includes>

Doesn't work if autoscroll is overwritten... to make sure it's disabled, you have to edit (or at least check) every single textbox control in the skin.
Damn. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do that. I just wanted to test a theory and didn't really want to have to get too deep into skins.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by overwritten? Would this apply in confluence?
(2013-02-07, 20:46)`Black Wrote: Doesn't work if autoscroll is overwritten... to make sure it's disabled, you have to edit (or at least check) every single textbox control in the skin.

couldn't you put it in <textbox> control in defaults.xml?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
But if it exists in a textbox control as well it'll be overridden.
(2013-02-07, 22:24)mcborzu Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 20:46)`Black Wrote: Doesn't work if autoscroll is overwritten... to make sure it's disabled, you have to edit (or at least check) every single textbox control in the skin.

couldn't you put it in <textbox> control in defaults.xml?

would be the quickest way (as long as the single controls in the skin don´t override the autoscroll parameters)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-02-07, 21:57)monkey13 Wrote: I'm not 100% sure what you mean by overwritten? Would this apply in confluence?

Default values get overwritten if you add them in the skin. They will only be used if you don't specify them. And yes, it applies to Confluence.

Ok. Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable All Autoscroll0