Win Pappsegull's XBMC Tools
Information 
I've finally got all my movies/episodes (1000+) stored in XBMC and are very satisfied with the programSmile
But it took a long time since many of them could not be found. Partly because I named the files wrong, but also some of them could not be found by scrapper or identified a faulty movie title. I did create a small program to make it easier for me, or you to find the music videos, episodes and movie files that XBMC failed to add or where the wrong title was given, and some other tools.
  • Search for movies, episodes and music video files that XBMC failed to add.
  • Find broken database links to movies, episodes and music video files.
  • Create an HTML report with pictures and movie data for all your movies.
  • Create an HTA file with pictures and movie data, with links to play the movies in your default media player.
  • Easy copy a movie to any folder. If the movie consists of several files, a play list file will be created for these files.
  • Easy and fast program updates and free from annoying advertisements.
  • It's a Freeware, so you don't need to pay for it. But please donate if you like the program.

Screendumps, read more about it and download the freeware program here.
This looks great. I'll give this a try tonight. I wanted something that would tell me the items that XBMC failed to add.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
Thanks! I'm glad you liked my program and hope you will get as much use from it as I did.
Yes , it is great
It gives me a full collection of my movies
But it fails to show me , my TV/Shows Collection

WHY?
What i am doing wrong?
(2013-02-07, 22:50)Mr.P Wrote: Thanks! I'm glad you liked my program and hope you will get as much use from it as I did.
Yes , it is great
It gives me a full collection of my movies
But it fails to show me , my TV/Shows Collection

WHY?
What i am doing wrong?

No sorry, this is not included in this version, coz I was only interested in the movies.. But I'll keep it in mind for future versions
Will there be MySQL support any time soon?
No, I think not akuiraz. I made this program in the first place to myself to get all my movies in XBMC. I just wanted to share it here if someone else could have use for it.

I currently only have one idea in a future version that i miss in XBMC. That is to include small movies from my cellphone in a simple way by creating nfo files in a TV serie that I call "My home videos". So they could be searchable. If anyone here has any idea how this might look like in a simple way, or if there is any software that can do this, please write a line here. TNX!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pappsegull's XBMC Tools1