Req 3d Support MKV 3D MVC
It would be great if we get this implemented into XBMC. Most media players Mede8er and dune3d are offering it now.

MakeMKV now can rip the 3d movie to a MKV 3d with the MVC stream.
hahahahaha
Ned, may be it's better if you go back to work on the wiki restructuring. E.g. why is there no link on the wiki front page/menu to the forum rules, I had to use the search. And then while you are at the forum rules page, please pay special attention to 1.1 General Conduct sub 1, 2 and 3.
I don't see any reason why Team-XBMC members should not follow these rules. Lead by example!

Edit: I found the forum rules after all. It's in the behind the scenes section. Not really where I would expect them. How about putting them under the Frequently Asked Questions section and instead of calling them 'Help Forum' simply call them 'Forum Rules' since that will be what people will be looking for?
@leechguy
stop hijacking that thread - didn't you read the forum rules Tongue

@3d
there is work done to have 3D support in XBMC (like SBS/TAB XBMC gui), but it's far from finished yet and AFAIK no dev has much interest in this ATM, so it might take some more time. Once basic 3D is finished we can have a look at special cases, like MVC streams, if it can be processed with opensource software.
(2013-02-08, 12:29)leechguy Wrote: Ned, may be it's better if you go back to work on the wiki restructuring. E.g. why is there no link on the wiki front page/menu to the forum rules, I had to use the search. And then while you are at the forum rules page, please pay special attention to 1.1 General Conduct sub 1, 2 and 3.
I don't see any reason why Team-XBMC members should not follow these rules. Lead by example!

Edit: I found the forum rules after all. It's in the behind the scenes section. Not really where I would expect them. How about putting them under the Frequently Asked Questions section and instead of calling them 'Help Forum' simply call them 'Forum Rules' since that will be what people will be looking for?

The forum rules aren't supposed to be even hosted on the wiki, but there's nothing I can do about that.

I want to make something absolutely clear: I'm commenting on the whole "3D craze", and not you, or any effort of XBMC devs or the XBMC community. The day someone is not allowed to hate 3D on the XBMC forums will be a sad day.
(2013-02-08, 16:57)Ned Scott Wrote: The day someone is not allowed to hate 3D on the XBMC forums will be a sad day.
+1.......the day someone don't allow me to hate anything is a sad day.....I want my freedom of speech....with that said, I'm a 3d user....Nod

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Just want to throw my vote behind this, I would very much like to see this feature in xbmc, 3D is here to stay I believe and will likely only get more prevalent.

Thanks!
Me 10! MKV 3D MVC support would be magic! Please count my vote.
we depend on ffmpeg to add MVC support - so we can't do anything until ffmpeg added support for it. So voting for this in here won't change anything - better go and bug ffmpeg devs.
ffmpeg has tendered a Google Sommer of Code 2014 project for this... but I do not believe they will get this done—but of course looking forward to it. Smile

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/FFmpegSumme...oCodingMVC
(2014-04-15, 13:56)meka Wrote: ffmpeg has tendered a Google Sommer of Code 2014 project for this... but I do not believe they will get this done—but of course looking forward to it. Smile

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/FFmpegSumme...oCodingMVC

This is incredibly old. Just copy and paste into the 2014 version of this article. And if you look on top of that page you see they did not even get accepted. "FFmpeg has not been accepted this year, but feel free to do any of the qualification tasks and projects for fun."
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/l...e/gsoc2014
Any updates on this? From what I can tell, it doesn't seem to be on ffmpeg's radar. So what is a good way to get it there?
(2014-11-05, 18:39)cncb Wrote: Any updates on this? From what I can tell, it doesn't seem to be on ffmpeg's radar. So what is a good way to get it there?

the obvious FOSS answer: start coding
(2014-11-05, 19:23)wsnipex Wrote: the obvious FOSS answer: start coding

you team-kodi guys crack me up Rofl
Funny but if I could do it myself I certainly wouldn't be posting here...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3d Support MKV 3D MVC2