Is there a way to remove this?

I just recently updated to 4.1.2 from Git and I noticed that there is this strange white bar in the bottom center of the screen now. (Apparently it displays if you have a movie in progress?) Is there a way I can disable it? Maybe a line in the XML that I can delete for instance? I understand that some people may like this feature and the look of it, but I just personally would rather not have it on my screen. As always, any help would be appreciated.

In the official thread, Phil mentioned that its currently work in progress.Hopefully, in the future it can be disabled using the furniture customizer (as I don't like it either!)
Git by nature is a work in progress. Dunno why people switch and then have issues...stick with repo!
(2013-02-08, 20:07)Vaikin Wrote: Git by nature is a work in progress. Dunno why people switch and then have issues...stick with repo!

For what it's worth I use Git for a number of addons actually. This just happened to be the first time I came across a visual element that seemed out of place, (WIP or otherwise) and I was simply asking if there was a way I could remove that one particular element from my screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to remove this?0