Win Show fanart in homescreen
Question 
I'm fairly new to XBMC (2 weeks) so please excuse my newbieness.

I like the Tranparency skin with all its options and ways to customize. One thing I can't get to work: fanart for TV series and Movies showing up on the homescreen.

I've downloaded artwork downloader which downloaded allot of fanart into all the movies en series folders. I've used art work organizer to copy all the artwork to the user folder of XBMC.

After this I expected that all the artwork would show up on the homescreen when scroll over the TV series and Movies option. This did not happen.

Is there some step I'm missing?
new to XBMC also...so forgive if all of this isn't quite correct

Starting with Frodo (XBMC 12) movie and tv fanart need a dedicated folder to be used in the backgrounds...easiest way for me was to enable Artwork Organizer (search addons for it)...have it save Movie and then TV fanart to a directory of your making...then go into Setting>Skin Settings> Backgrounds>Movies>check fanart, the browse to the folder where you have your movie fanart stored...do the same for TV shows

Artwork Organizer is self expanitory and easy to use so I don't think you'll any trouble setting this up
Already have the add-on artwork organizer. Will try your solution, thanx.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show fanart in homescreen0