Mysql database inconsistency - TVShow series folder shows unwatched
Hi All,

I have been a happy XMBC user for a couple of years now. First on a 2x Apple TV2 setup with a MySQL database on my server, and more recently 1x Apple TV 2, 1x Raspberry PI with OpenElec 2.0, some other devices like ipads and windows/linux machines and the MySQL database now on my Readynas NV+. I upgraded to Frodo a couple of months ago without any issues at all.

Since a couple of days i am having trouble with the series of which there are no episodes unwatched and in the season folder anymore. Series that still had episodes in their folders and unwatched items seem not to be affected. After an event (i think a crash of the Raspberry PI), The folders that are in reality empty, show episodes that i deleted recently as unwatched again. So everything i watched and deleted got marked unwatched. Again, this only happened to the series for which the folder on the nas was empty at the time of the event.

Example, Doomsday Bunkers (yeah i know the permissions are 777):

dennis@dennis-desktop:/nas/media/Series/Doomsday Bunkers$ ls -alh *
-rwxrwxrwx 1 1001 nogroup 777K Oct 7 20:17 fanart.jpg
-rwxrwxrwx 1 1001 nogroup 170K Oct 7 20:17 folder.jpg
-rwxrwxrwx 1 1001 nogroup 34K Oct 29 21:53 Thumbs.db
-rwxrwxrwx 1 1001 nogroup 1.1K Oct 7 20:18 tvshow.nfo

Season 01:
total 32K
drwxrwxrwx 2 1001 nogroup 16K Feb 3 15:27 .
drwxrwxrwx 3 1001 nogroup 16K Jan 26 22:17 ..

In the TV Shows menu it shows that Doomsday Bunkers has 1 unwatched episode (hide watched is on)

Yet in the folder itself there are no episodes (which makes sense, since there are none)

Cleaning the library doesn't help. I had a look at the SQL database, but it seems to be a bit too complex to manually correct this. Using the mark as watched function on the folder doesn't help either.

Any suggestions on how i can correct this?

Kind regards,

Dennis
Are all XBMC devices running the same version of XBMC?
I had this issue once. Delete the 'ghost' episode from the MySQL table named 'episode'.
To locate the right row in the table you can first lookup the showId in the tvshow table.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mysql database inconsistency - TVShow series folder shows unwatched0