Widgets not functioning
First time user of XBMC so this may simply be my newb-ness but, I cant get widgets to display data about my library. For instance "Latest Movies" shows blank tiles and opening them they don't reference any data.

I pulled down the latestest commit from git(4.1.2) and rebooted, I now have an issue that I have to always reload the skin on boot (all the images dont load) and the widgets dont work.

Thanks in advance,
Clad
You should have installed from xbmc repo and not using a github version
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
And make sure you have service.skin.widgets installed
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Martijn,

I tried the xbmc add-on version but when I had issues I decided to go to source. I can always go back (probably will fix the loading issues) but still the widgets are blank.
Martijn,

I tried the xbmc add-on version but when I had issues I decided to go to source. I can always go back (probably will fix the loading issues) but still the widgets are blank.
Shadow! Bingo you hit it on the head, any other service add-ons I should need for Aeon? Also funny that the service was written by Martjin Tongue

Thanks again!!
Check System>Skin>Help it lists all the scripts there, and shows you what you have and dont have installed yet.
Logo's Made So Far:
pffft god I feel retarded, I saw this and was like "Why cant I turn these on?!"

Suggestion: Maybe should change that screen a bit, it only says "Online Help". Possible an "Enabled Skin Service Add-ons" reference would make it easier to realize what it means. Purely speaking from a newbs point of view so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Again, you rock thanks for the help!

If you install via repo all these requirements get installed automatically Smile
Hmm, awesome just saved me the embarrassment of snapping a pic with my phone Tongue
(2013-02-09, 22:17)cladmonitor Wrote: Hmm, awesome just saved me the embarrassment of snapping a pic with my phone Tongue

There is a print screen button on the keyboard
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Actually not sure how I would install from repo, and with that I mean other than system > add-ons > skin.

I uninstalled and re-installed from above with same add-ons enabled/installed. I'm on XBMCbuntu (latest) - not sure if it matters.
You can get it here:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/skin.aeon.nox/
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widgets not functioning0