Win Anyone have the zip for eden slideshow screensaver?
Hi all,

upgraded to frodo but had many many issues, freezing, crashing, scraping problems, audio out of sync, the list goes on...

luckily I copied my userdata folder beforehand and have now uninstalled frodo and gone back to eden but the slideshow has gone missing in action.
I have read that there were issues with it and it was pulled but when I had it running on eden last week it was fine and I had no problems.

Does anyone have a zip of the old screensaver as the missus likes having piccies of our baby scroling through when listening to music.

Please help as the wife is grumpy with me "pi$$ing about with that damn computer again and breaking everything" Undecided

Thanks

Darren
it's available as an addon in frodo.
settings > addons > get addons > xbmc.org addons > screensaver addons > slideshow screensaver
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks ronie, I found that but I have uninstalled Frodo as I was having major issues with it, I am now back on Eden which the slideshow was working on last week, I am after the Eden compatible slideshow screensaver Smile

I downloaded the zip file for Frodo but it will not install into Eden

thanks

Darren
ah, sorry, misread your post.

when you upgraded to frodo a lot of your addons where updated to frodo compatible versions too.
getting rid of those might require some manual action...

assuming you're using windows, delete these three files/folders and restart xbmc:
C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\Addons15.db
C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages\screensaver.xbmc.builtin.slideshow-2.0.0.zip
C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\screensaver.xbmc.builtin.slideshow\
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
You sir... are a marriage saver Wink

I was trying everything to install zip files and remove the screensaver addons but didn't think about the addons15.db file, the wife has her happy face back, thanks again
I upgraded one of my 5 boxes to Frodo an realized the slideshow does not allow me to select a network folder. This is a major drawback in my opinion since all of my Photos are mounted on a Lyme server folder that is accessed by all 5 of my XBMC clients. Am I missing an a setting to enable the network folders? Or is this a limitation with the Frodo release? If it's a limitation, is it going to be corrected? Or do I just need to stay with Eden for the foreseeable future?
(2013-03-22, 22:26)jmoulder Wrote: I upgraded one of my 5 boxes to Frodo an realized the slideshow does not allow me to select a network folder. This is a major drawback in my opinion since all of my Photos are mounted on a Lyme server folder that is accessed by all 5 of my XBMC clients. Am I missing an a setting to enable the network folders? Or is this a limitation with the Frodo release? If it's a limitation, is it going to be corrected? Or do I just need to stay with Eden for the foreseeable future?

Never mind.... I figured it out. Somehow the upgrade wiped out my photo sources, hence why the network folders weren't showing up. I had to add the photo sources back before they would show up as an option under the screen saver.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone have the zip for eden slideshow screensaver?0