Problem with video add-ons
I am currently running XBMC Ubuntu. I have only two video add-ons (project free tv and carb0s nhl gamecenter live). Both were working perfectly until recently.

Recently, when clicking on project free tv>all movies>then any letter, it takes anywhere from 5-10 minutes to load if it loads at all. The movie will typically play ok if it loads. Like I said this is very new and started about 2 weeks ago.

Similar with NHL Gamecenter Live, I didn't have any problems loading any live games until about the same time that PFTV started having issues. Now when I click on Live games>Game> then click on home or away it doesnt even try to load. Classic games and condensed games both work very well and are responsive as soon as I click on them.

I initially tried re-installing the add-ons and when they did not work I formatted the computer and re-installed everything. Nothing has work thus far. Any ideas?

Any help would be great. I have a good internet connection and don't have problems accessing NHL Gamecenter live from the website.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with video add-ons0