Picture Mystery!
Hi All,
I had a perplexing issue that occurred earlier this evening and wondering if anyone can help me understand what might have happened. (Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but this was the skin im using)

Basically, a picture taken on my phone a few days ago, appeared on my XBMC screen and I dont know how it could have got there and now I cant find it again.Huh

I am running "openElec" - so no underlying OS such as windows to interfere - and I havent even installed any media on my XBMC PC yet as I am still waiting for a new hard drive.
The only thing I can think of, is that there is some file-sharing over wifi going on (I am also using an android phone running Yatse remote) but dont know of any functionality that can do that.

Any ideas? (Or perhaps i'm just going mad!) Confused

Thanks
Rob
If you have any pictures of women other than your wife or girlfriend, now would be a good time to erase them from your phone. Wink
(2013-02-10, 02:23)robgod Wrote: (Or perhaps i'm just going mad!) Confused
Or a guilty conscience and you're seeing things? Or your significant other found the photo on your phone and copied it to your XBMC system to send a not so subtle message without confronting you directly? Smile

Kidding aside, check XBMC sources under "Pictures" to be sure you don't have anything selected that may be syncing up with your phone or using it as a remote file share.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture Mystery!0