Subtitle offset more and less than 10s
I would really like the option to offset subtitle more than 10s. It has been my only negative experience with xbmc. I always find subs but theyre Always out of sync by 15-20 seconds though ive also had a couple on a minute.
Please make it possible to offset it with a minute ahead and behind please!
Possible via advancedsettings.xml

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...3Cvideo.3E
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
On my android? i cant find that..
It's a file you'll have to create in your userdata folder (wiki).
I appreciate the answer. I just wonder wouldnt it be more convenient if you could maybe adjust that in settings or something. I know for sure my older brother and especially my mother is not that knowledged she could create a file lite that.
Its an advanced usecase - these won't be added to the already crowded ui settngs just because of a bunch of people who are trying to use wrongly done subtitles with movies. Fullstop.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Im not even getting the created .xml file to work so back to add all subtitles from all my 230 dvds..
advancedsettings.xml will work when placed into the correct folder with correct content.
Ya it worked this time. I jumped down and forgot the <advancedsettings> string in the very beginning. thx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle offset more and less than 10s0