Win Remote
Question 
Hi All,

I have a minor issue with my remote control. I have the following setup:
My XBMC (Frodo 12.0, Win 7, MS Tech MC-1200) is directly connect trough HDMI to my Samsung TV. The remote I have sends out APP Commands meaning the system is being controlled and not XBMC. All controls work but I want to change the volume of XBMC and not the system so I can actually see if it's on mute, volume is going down or up. I have searched the web a lot (already using KeyMapEdit for some controls) but I can't find a solution for this issue.

Can somebody help me with this?
Kodi v20.1,Nokia Streaming BOX 8000 & 8010 , Synology DS920+, Polestar 2. Amsterdam, Netherlands
Is it an mce remote? Try eventghost and capture the remote commands by adding MCE remote plugin. Add xbmc plugin and drag and drop the volume events to the corresponding xbmc macro.
I've got the mute going one. I only have problems with the VolumeUp and VolumeDown. What happens is for example that if I do the volume up I see that in Eventghost it is giving a volume up + down for XBMC and a volume down for the system. So the volume display in XBMC goes up and down real fast while the system is turning down volume. Sad
Kodi v20.1,Nokia Streaming BOX 8000 & 8010 , Synology DS920+, Polestar 2. Amsterdam, Netherlands

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote0