Folder Views Not being remembered
I'm running two seperate PI's with OpenElec 2.99.2.
Stock Confluence skin apart from a couple of small tweaks i've done myself.
MYSQL Database.

I use Video > Files Not Library mode.

There used to be (and this could be a while back) an option to have different views for each folder... This setting appears to be gone, and each time i change my view type, it's changing it for all folders (at least that's how it seems).

Am i missing where the option is, or has it gone?
Is there anything i can do to force a different view for each folder? (basically i want media Info 3 for my TV Show folder and FanArt for my movies folder).

thanks in advance.

EDIT :
To be clear, I have 2 structures.
VIDEOS > FILES > MOVIES - Up to this point, the views are retained. VIDEOS > FILES > TV SHOWS - Up to this point, the views are retained.
VIDEOS > FILES > MOVIES > ACTION - If i change the view here then any folder at this level is changed to this view, and also any folder at the same level (Just below TV SHOWS) changes to this view... Highly irritating and this never used to happen!
OK, no one seems to be able to answer this so i'll ask another way..

Is there a way to set a default view for a folder.. and all it's child folders..?
As far as I can tell, changing a folder's view type will also change that of its peer folders and child folders by default. However, if you change the view type for any particular folder, that will override the view for this folder and any peers/children that are not themselves overridden. Overrides should be retained from session to session.
Appears it's a problem with the "media info" view.. if i set "Media Info 2" then it only affects that folder and nothing else.

if i set Media Info in the following folder :

\\Dan-PC\TVShows\Bones

Then it will (seemingly) randomly change some of the folders in

\\Dan-Nas\Movies\

to the same..if i use "media info 2" then it seems to be fine..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder Views Not being remembered0