Unable to watch youtube on Android to HTPC?
Hi all, let me explain better.

Before the latest update of the remote was released, whenever I was browsing YouTube or Facebook on my phone, I would click on a movie that someone has shared. I then had the option to watch that movie using XBMC, Video player etc. When I hit XBMC, the movie would then start playing on my TV and not the phone.

I installed the update for Frodo, and now I don't have the option to watch movies via XBMC. Is there a way I can roll my XBMC Remote version back to the previous version or is there something I can set on my phone that fixes this?

I have a Galaxy S3 - GT-i9300T

Thanks in advance
You may want to try alternatives like Yatse until next gen version of official is out Smile
Rolling back to an older XBMC remote revision I don't think would help you.
Yes you may get the YouTube to play in XBMC function back, but you will have slim chance of getting the remote app to work with Frodo (the app was updated and released near-to / alongside) the Frodo final AFAIK. -it's also the same reason a lot of people who updated their App, but not their XBMC build had problems getting the things to work ok. The crossed over versions have had problems, it's a known thing. -there's a small sidenote about it on the Play store when you update to the newest App build.

If you manage to find out any more and suss this I am all ears, as I've just a moment ago posted a question about this in the YouTube addon thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to watch youtube on Android to HTPC?0