Transparency on Raspberry Pi?
Question 
Just wondering if I can get some people's impressions with using Transparency skin on the Raspberry Pi.
I'm thinking of switching to a PI as my settop device, but my biggest hesitation is performance.
My biggest draw to XBMC is the transparency skin and how it displays fanart everywhere, so was hoping to be able to stick with this skin and all its features
Humm... Raspberry has been set-up with Confluence, tried & tested. Straying from that configuration is 'YOYO' you're on your own; but we all would love to hear how you make out and your opinions on this set-up. My impressions from reading other messages is that it might be a bit chunky, but should run.

If it doesn't work as you like, you can always revert back to Confluence.
I used it, had no issues. Worked great on Xbian
(2013-02-15, 21:05)xceph Wrote: I used it, had no issues. Worked great on Xbian

Are you using extrafanart? When I tried it with Raspbmc Transparency! wasn't a very smooth menu. I'm going to have to give Xbian a try.
Hi,
I am using Transparency with Raspbmc v12.0 stable on my 525MB pi without any issues. Occasionally a few setting menus 'namely skin settings' takes a while to pop up - otherwise pretty sweet!
Not used extra fanart with pi yet!

I am also running on my Macbook pro with Mountain lion - very fast and here I am using all the bells and whistles.
I try it out on my MAC first and then once I have it working I test it out on my pi!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency on Raspberry Pi?0