GL Arab question ?
hi guys,

I did install glarab plugin on my apple tv and I installed the proxy on my computer with a static IP
IP 192.168.1.186
Subnet mask 255.255.255.0

DNS 8.8.8.8
___ 8.8.4.4

I did the IP address on the glarab settings on the xbmc
with paid account and username with its password

But , it is not WORKING

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Big GrinBig GrinRoflRofl
i am using android tv box and i have the same situation , it used to work but now it stop
Hi Guys
I had the same problem, the main issue that the new version of Glarab proxy (glarab_http_proxy-1.6.0.10628_2.exe) will work only with the PC where it’s installed.
The old version of Glarab proxy (glarab_http_proxy-1.4.0.5571.exe quick Google search will find it for you ) will work I tried it but there is disadvantage that the Glarab website keeping complaining and ask for update
And the second issue that when used from TV device link android and apple etc. the quality seems bad, (may be this is because I’m using free account not paid)
Also to mention that you have to allow for TCP Port 4500 connection in your firewall in the PC where the proxy installed.
XBMC new version did drop down all the plugin I had with Glarab, shahid..
The issue is the same for a number of us with ATV or android.
Can someone help here?

Please let me know about any website providing plugin for Glarab etc.. that are for XBMC new version (12)..
(2013-02-11, 19:36)gates78 Wrote: hi guys,

I did install glarab plugin on my apple tv and I installed the proxy on my computer with a static IP
IP 192.168.1.186
Subnet mask 255.255.255.0

DNS 8.8.8.8
___ 8.8.4.4

I did the IP address on the glarab settings on the xbmc
with paid account and username with its password

But , it is not WORKING

PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Big GrinBig GrinRoflRofl

Turn off your firewall on your PC
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody else is having issues with Glarab I have it installed on my windows 7 machine with the correct proxy installed GLArab Plugin 1.6.0.10628 on frodo. It has been working great for a long time now. But recently its been giving me failed script error every now and then I would just reset my computer and it would work fine but now thats all i get is failed script error and I haven't changed anything. What I have noticed though is if I uncheck paid account (which is just a free account from glarab.com to get al masriyah channel) glarab plugin will work again but none of the channels that require you to have a login will work nor is it good quality. I have tired everything possible I usually look for answers on google but i am completely stumped on this. Please help guys thanks for all you hard work btw.
(2013-03-20, 07:12)Cyberdyne Wrote: Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody else is having issues with Glarab I have it installed on my windows 7 machine with the correct proxy installed GLArab Plugin 1.6.0.10628 on frodo. It has been working great for a long time now. But recently its been giving me failed script error every now and then I would just reset my computer and it would work fine but now thats all i get is failed script error and I haven't changed anything. What I have noticed though is if I uncheck paid account (which is just a free account from glarab.com to get al masriyah channel) glarab plugin will work again but none of the channels that require you to have a login will work nor is it good quality. I have tired everything possible I usually look for answers on google but i am completely stumped on this. Please help guys thanks for all you hard work btw.

I got the same error too
XBMC Fever..
Hey guys,

I am currently maintaining the GLArab plugin that is hosted on the Arabic XBMC repository.

I had a quick look at the plugin yesterday and can confirm that the plugin is currently broken. The GLArab website must have made an update on their site and changed the viewstate parameters on the page which prevents your plugin from logging to the site via XBMC. This is something that I need to fix. I have identified the issue and solved it. I am adding some extra features to the plugin before I release the new version. This should hopefully be done within a day.

As a work around to the current issue, remove your login/password from the plugin. It will mean watching lower quality streams from GLArab; but better than nothing.

Appreciate your patience.
Thank you hady, waiting for the new update
Thank you very much
Thanks mate,
Many Thanks Bro!
Hi,

Is GLarab still working? Are all the channels working? Do I need a proxy in order to get it working?

Br

M
(2013-05-16, 11:46)mimo_424 Wrote: Hi,

Is GLarab still working? Are all the channels working? Do I need a proxy in order to get it working?

Br

M

Yes for all 3
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
i used this plugin before but now i am unable to enter my password, only username under the plugin settings, any suggestions ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GL Arab question ?1