• 3(current)
[RELEASE] *ADDED NEW CHANNELS* Worldwide TV *The Next TV* XML
(2013-02-14, 05:58)swaggersukh Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 05:51)mubashirathar56 Wrote: Hi Swaggersukh...Thank you very much for all your efforts . Could you please change Zee Tv HD and other Indian channels to YUPP TV Stream ?? as YuPP Tv streams are smooth in play with better quality . Thanks
Sure Just Need a day or three

Is it possible to convert all Indian Channel links into YUPP TV ?, also please add some Indian Music Channels . Thanks
(2013-02-14, 06:43)mubashirathar56 Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 05:58)swaggersukh Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 05:51)mubashirathar56 Wrote: Hi Swaggersukh...Thank you very much for all your efforts . Could you please change Zee Tv HD and other Indian channels to YUPP TV Stream ?? as YuPP Tv streams are smooth in play with better quality . Thanks
Sure Just Need a day or three

Is it possible to convert all Indian Channel links into YUPP TV ?, also please add some Indian Music Channels . Thanks
Will be added in the next 2 or 3 days!!

(2013-02-14, 06:07)Pivos Linux Wrote: Yea please change to yupptv and jadootv if you can buddy, ONLY yupttv stream work for me and jadootv

thanks dude u guys did a great job
Thank You I will buy yupp tv membership in the next day or two

(2013-02-14, 06:42)freak1 Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 05:29)swaggersukh Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 04:03)pratikgr Wrote: Livestream can use direct url to add as source. Lets plan to use that way so when u update this file it will be automatically available to everyone
Sure But it will be hard to explain!!: Confused
EDIT: The Automatic updating link is http://the-new-tv.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Newtv.xml add that to the source!

Keep up the great work guys. I hope it will live long and will not change to a paid addon like SASTA TV which had kinda short life.
But you can always open the voluntary donation, if anyone like me is willing to buy a beer for you guys...Cool
I hope it will help a bit to extend the life of this awesome XML database.

Just my sole opinion. Tongue

REQUEST:- Would you please add some Nepali channels from Jadoo or any other source? I would really appreciate that.
Donations= NOT YET AND MAYBE NEVER. Our goal is to provide channels for free.. And yes i will add the channels...
Thanks very much bro....Please let us know here once you change all channels to YUPP Tv with new added channels Smile
(2013-02-14, 06:56)mubashirathar56 Wrote: Thanks very much bro....Please let us know here once you change all channels to YUPP Tv with new added channels Smile
Yes I Will Inform You!
CHECK OUT THE OLD CHANNELS, SOME OF THEM STILL WORK
Man you are running very fast. Within a short period what a wonderful addition of channels you have putted in the xml file, thats really good and awesome and keep up the good work buddy.See my pm, thanks.
@swaggersukh - R u using any automated scripts to extract the rtmp urls and creating xml? Or is it just manual effort by using rtmphelper and then cutting and pasting in xml?
You are simply an angel dude Smile
Looks like he is doing all manual work as I and some other fellow members use to do before, if someone skilled enough to make a script that would be great.
I am happy that now we have some desi members who like to help/contribute, I remember last year I share 100s of rtmp links and just asked help to arrange them in xml file with proper channel names and no one come forward.
I also have another suggestion. al101 started here from desi content thread and moved to sportsdevil. If we request him to update and make some new sportsdevil custom modules for desi streaming sites, then we don't need to update xml each time the link change or according to him anyone with little coding skill can make sportsdevil scrapper modules. Or make addons that scrape fresh links each time.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
please add music channels like masti ....
Can u add music india/zcafe/zeetv/travelxp english/hindi streams from yupptv pls.. gr8 job btw & hope it stays alive for days to come !
(2013-02-13, 17:28)v_j_Uk Wrote: can fox sports be added?
also could the tamil channels ... Sun ADITHYA, and Sun Action?

Thanks

hi adithya doesnt seem to work, just hangs.

If you could add kalaignar siripoli that would great too
(2013-02-14, 06:51)swaggersukh Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 06:43)mubashirathar56 Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 05:58)swaggersukh Wrote: Sure Just Need a day or three

Will be added in the next 2 or 3 days!!

(2013-02-14, 06:07)Pivos Linux Wrote: Yea please change to yupptv and jadootv if you can buddy, ONLY yupttv stream work for me and jadootv

thanks dude u guys did a great job
Thank You I will buy yupp tv membership in the next day or two

(2013-02-14, 06:42)freak1 Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 05:29)swaggersukh Wrote: Sure But it will be hard to explain!!: Confused
EDIT: The Automatic updating link is http://the-new-tv.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Newtv.xml add that to the source!

Keep up the great work guys. I hope it will live long and will not change to a paid addon like SASTA TV which had kinda short life.
But you can always open the voluntary donation, if anyone like me is willing to buy a beer for you guys...Cool
I hope it will help a bit to extend the life of this awesome XML database.

Just my sole opinion. Tongue

REQUEST:- Would you please add some Nepali channels from Jadoo or any other source? I would really appreciate that.
Donations= NOT YET AND MAYBE NEVER. Our goal is to provide channels for free.. And yes i will add the channels...

Thank You for your hard work and I'll keep my fingers crossed for Nepali channels.
And yes, I do agree with ykhehra1, Adding it to sportsdevil addon and code it to scrape the source automatically, everytime they change the link. So, that it'll be easier for you guys and it'll save time as well.
And, let me know once you add Nepali channel.
Raspberry Pi-B with Raspbmc
i5 iMac 21.5"
Macbook Pro
LG PA75U Projector with 113" DIY screen
iPhone 5S/Kodi
Denon AVR S500BT with Klipsch Reference series 5.1 setup
Amazon Fire TV with SPMC
Asus M004U (Coming Soon)

(2013-02-14, 09:00)Gull Wrote: Man you are running very fast. Within a short period what a wonderful addition of channels you have putted in the xml file, thats really good and awesome and keep up the good work buddy.See my pm, thanks.
Thanks!

(2013-02-14, 12:28)pintux Wrote: @swaggersukh - R u using any automated scripts to extract the rtmp urls and creating xml? Or is it just manual effort by using rtmphelper and then cutting and pasting in xml?

Manual! Cool

(2013-02-14, 15:26)mubashirathar56 Wrote: You are simply an angel dude Smile
Thanks
UPDATE FEB 14 = Added B4U Music, 9x Music, Music India, Zee Smile, DD National BY GULL!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] *ADDED NEW CHANNELS* Worldwide TV *The Next TV* XML5