• 19(current)
[RELEASE] *ADDED NEW CHANNELS* Worldwide TV *The Next TV* XML
Just go to Video>Add-ons> click menu (press and hold if atv) on Livestreams >Addon setting and follow the instructions.

(2013-02-27, 05:58)pats2306 Wrote: I have XBMC on Apple TV2, when I go to the settings then add-on then enabled add-on, I don't see Video Add-ons, can someone please help

Thanks
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
(2013-02-27, 01:43)passat25 Wrote: Would love a ESPN and ESPN2 in HD for the sports channels section of the XML file... Hope things are getting better with school and work, sukh... Appreciated

Not quite HD but close enough. I was able to add 8 ESPN streams including espn. espn 2,espn hd america etc under sports channels. Check it out.

(2013-02-26, 21:46)Gull Wrote: Hamad if you get Star Movies, HBO, Star Plus and Sony Tv from that website then it would be really awesome and will add more entertainment to this really good xml, thanks.

I have added star plus from ebound in hindi section under the label of star plus link 1. I also added star movies from a different website today. Wasnt able to add it through ebound same with sony
@Hamad. thank you for adding those channels you are doing a really good job.
swaggersukh & all ! Excellent work guys.. especially with pakistani streams .. no audio delay .. what a treat !
(2013-02-27, 10:18)hammad99986 Wrote: [quote='passat25' pid='1349869' dateline='1361922184']
Would love a ESPN and ESPN2 in HD for the sports channels section of the XML file... Hope things are getting better with school and work, sukh... Appreciated

Not quite HD but close enough. I was able to add 8 ESPN streams including espn. espn 2,espn hd america etc under sports channels. Check it out.

(2013-02-26, 21:46)Gull Wrote: Hamad if you get Star Movies, HBO, Star Plus and Sony Tv from that website then it would be really awesome and will add more entertainment to this really good xml, thanks.

Thanks hammad.... They are not HD, but the SD quality is good... Great job in cleaning out some of the old links on the sports channel section, too... Appreciated
(2013-02-27, 18:35)passat25 Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 10:18)hammad99986 Wrote: [quote='passat25' pid='1349869' dateline='1361922184']
Would love a ESPN and ESPN2 in HD for the sports channels section of the XML file... Hope things are getting better with school and work, sukh... Appreciated

Thanks hammad.... They are not HD, but the SD quality is good... Great job in cleaning out some of the old links on the sports channel section, too... Appreciated

You're welcome :-)
Wow! Thank you very much Hammad & Sukh! I can't tell you how much time I have spent on navi-x and other places trying to find streams for HUM ARY & GEO. You guys are amazing! Much appreciated.
(2013-02-27, 19:17)superdesi Wrote: Wow! Thank you very much Hammad & Sukh! I can't tell you how much time I have spent on navi-x and other places trying to find streams for HUM ARY & GEO. You guys are amazing! Much appreciated.

You're welcome . . . Make sure to report any broken stream here so that we can fix it ASAP and you're most welcome to request any new channels. Thanks.
I just opened an account to thank Swaggersukh and hammad. Thank you.
This is excellent work.
I had a question. Does anyone know if there is a way to create a playlist of video addons? By doing so, I could flip through channels ( like you would do on the tv +/-) ?
thanks in advance.
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
(2013-02-27, 21:36)alienhead95 Wrote: I just opened an account to thank Swaggersukh and hammad. Thank you.
This is excellent work.
I had a question. Does anyone know if there is a way to create a playlist of video addons? By doing so, I could flip through channels ( like you would do on the tv +/-) ?
thanks in advance.
You're welcome . . . :-)
I was wondering the same thing. I have a media center remote that i use with my Zotac Zbox. Do let me know if you find plugin or a way to use remote to navigate through channels.
Thanks.
(2013-02-28, 05:44)hammad Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 21:36)alienhead95 Wrote: I just opened an account to thank Swaggersukh and hammad. Thank you.
This is excellent work.
thanks in advance.
I was wondering the same thing. I have a media center remote that i use with my Zotac Zbox. Do let me know if you find plugin or a way to use remote to navigate through channels.
Thanks.
Great Work Hammad..... Cool
(2013-02-27, 07:17)ykhehra1 Wrote: Just go to Video>Add-ons> click menu (press and hold if atv) on Livestreams >Addon setting and follow the instructions.

(2013-02-27, 05:58)pats2306 Wrote: I have XBMC on Apple TV2, when I go to the settings then add-on then enabled add-on, I don't see Video Add-ons, can someone please help

Thanks

Thanks...I had to install the Livestream add on & its now working...awesome work guys
(2013-02-28, 06:25)swaggersukh Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 05:44)hammad Wrote:
This is excellent work.
thanks in advance.
Thanks.
Great Work Hammad..... Cool
Thanks Bro . . . but what did i do :-p well thanks anyways :-D
Hammad I checked the channels and they are working great. Thank you once again. Do you know who take cares of Indian channels as majority of them are not working
(2013-02-28, 07:46)nafis7777 Wrote: Hammad I checked the channels and they are working great. Thank you once again. Do you know who take cares of Indian channels as majority of them are not working
Its all of us, What channels aren't working. We (the whole team) can help...
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] *ADDED NEW CHANNELS* Worldwide TV *The Next TV* XML5