• 53(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
how do I load cmik's repo to my apple tv 4?
you don't not here, not on this site at least. @cmik your repo leads to a whole host of piracy add-ons that will not be tolerated here.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-06-13, 18:43)bry Wrote: you don't not here, not on this site at least. @cmik your repo leads to a whole host of piracy add-ons that will not be tolerated here.

YOU ARE WRONG!! CMIK'S REPO DOES NOT LEAD TO ANY PIRACY..IT'S A PAID TV SERVICE ON WHICH MEMBERS HAVE A LEGIT SUBCRIPTIONS...JUST SAYIN!!
just sayin... it leads 13 different APK files most of which are piracy.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-06-13, 18:55)bry Wrote: just sayin... it leads 13 different APK files most of which are piracy.

Wrong again, it only has one addon in the repo and that is tfc, there is nothing else there.
Thumbs Up 
(2017-06-13, 20:36)bolinao Wrote:
(2017-06-13, 18:55)bry Wrote: just sayin... it leads 13 different APK files most of which are piracy.

Wrong again, it only has one addon in the repo and that is tfc, there is nothing else there.
@cmik

There seems to be a problem with the latest version (0.0.58) when playing videos?

For some reason, you have to press back multiple times until you get to the home screen and then do a little fast-forward before it starts playing..

Although I think it does play in the background but you won't be able hear or see anything until you go to the home screen and then do a fast-forward.

I tried this on fresh install of OSMC and LibreElec but I was getting the same result.

I don't know if this is a Kodi or an add-on issue?
@cmik - we are going to lock and close this thread since the original maintainer of the add-on appears has quit updating. Please create a new thread with your add-on and link to repo.

There was a bit of confusion while discussing the various links and sources here so we figure this is the best way to start off fresh with no confusion.

to summarize - the cmik repo is allowed, the pinoy kodi group one is not.

IMPORTANT:
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9