• 5(current)
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available
(2014-07-02, 05:32)todits Wrote: Hi guys, just pushed an update. Hope it fixes the "Subscription is already expired..." issue. I only tested them on free videos, though. Can anyone confirm that the issue is fixed. Thanks.

Thank you very much tol todits! It works for me
At first it I still got the error but I did "check for updates/force refresh" on settings.addon and re-installed tfc.tv
Now it works like a charm! Big Grin

Thank you very much, you are an Angel
(2014-07-02, 05:32)todits Wrote: Hi guys, just pushed an update. Hope it fixes the "Subscription is already expired..." issue. I only tested them on free videos, though. Can anyone confirm that the issue is fixed. Thanks.
Thank you very much it is working after the updates
Million thanks to you todits. Problem solved. After update, "Subscription already expired....' error gone. Smile
Todits, thank u so much, mine is working again... your Awesome!!!
Hi Todits,

How will I update/force refresh my tfc.tv add on? Where should I go? I got same problem after june.
Thanks guys for confirming the the issue has been fixed.

(2014-07-02, 17:12)hisokagon Wrote: Hi Todits,

How will I update/force refresh my tfc.tv add on? Where should I go? I got same problem after june.

Hi hisokagon. One way of doing a force update/refresh is to go to the Addon Manager page: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...on_manager

Scroll down a little bit to get to "2.1 Empty repository list" where you can see a screenshot showing the "Check for updates/Force refresh" dialog. I'd usually do "Check for updates" first and wait. Sometimes it can take a while especially if XBMC is doing other updates.
Hello anybody getting script failed...on tfc.tv..on every platform.i have .....Rpi..android box..
Been having the same error. Is it because TFC changed their website format? Hope there is a fix soon. My wife is driving me crazy.

(2014-07-15, 18:32)warlock09 Wrote: Hello anybody getting script failed...on tfc.tv..on every platform.i have .....Rpi..android box..
(2014-07-16, 05:59)pbmm Wrote: Been having the same error. Is it because TFC changed their website format? Hope there is a fix soon. My wife is driving me crazy.

(2014-07-15, 18:32)warlock09 Wrote: Hello anybody getting script failed...on tfc.tv..on every platform.i have .....Rpi..android box..

Click on Subscribed shows
(2014-07-16, 05:59)pbmm Wrote: Been having the same error. Is it because TFC changed their website format? Hope there is a fix soon. My wife is driving me crazy.

Hoping too..Where is our OP todits..hope he updates the add on soon..thanks....SmileSmileSmileSmile
todits is the ANC and DZMM Teleradyo Live streaming on TV Channel section does not work?
On a premium sub ANC live stream works on tfc.tv website but not on the xbmc addon.
Tfc.tv add on still not working...when is it gonna be updated. Hmmm.HuhHuhpls.any plans of fixing the add on...Huh?..thanks.....
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
i was having the sme problem. try to click the subscribed shows and that should work for now. for some reason the shortcut dosen't work.. hope fully that work for you guys because it works for me.
Hey guys, I'll check what's happening with the error. It might take me a while to publish a fix so if "Subscribed Shows" work just as what sydwin20 said, please do so.

As for the live shows (ANC, DZMM, etc.), sorry, those are currently not supported. It's because the live shows use a format/encoding/medium that's not supported by XBMC but I might try and take a look again to see if things have changed on both the XBMC side and the TFC.tv side.
Hey guys. Couldn't push any changes right now but it seems that going through the subscribed shows works. For some categories, it kinda takes a while before the thing loads but it would help if you disable the "Show thumbnails in subscribed shows" in the settings. When enabled, it causes the plugin to make extra calls to fetch the thumbnails so disabling the setting should help.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TFC.tv (Filipino) Video Addon Available9